No idea how this happened...Oops?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzguy

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
Plano Tx
Okay, I know exactly how it happened, and so do you guys.

I was sitting here, vaping myself silly on the new Grand when I decided I should have an extra spring around, just in case. So I went to Rob's site to order one. I picked up a few other spare parts too, a few magnets, extra bottles, etc. Then I decided to look at the colors again (keeping in mind the door swapping possibilities and resulting color combos). Well, one thing led to another, and somehow a 'tuxedo' Grand had found it's way into the cart along with another RM2. Black wrinkle with white door.

What was I to do? I've spent half a day with my beautiful new red one. I'd hate for it to be lonely. And then Jan came along and suggested that I get more REOs for different flavor families. I'm only human. So I checked out. Monday is looking good for vape mail.

Congratulations Jan, Ancient Puffer, PaleRyder, Kaypers, and especially CATastrophe. You all won the bet.

CATastrophe's comment in response to the bet in question (how long would it be before I ordered another):

Nice you found us again. :)

One day. :D

Good thing Rob doesn't make a sparkly metallic white finish. I'd have to pick one up for the bride too! :shock:

Sterno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2010
Oklahoma City
www.reosmods.com
Awesome_mc_HT_Smiley_16ffaf3dacb83b3cdcfca7e17df0f735-335c36d3c82a23dfd77e98db962620cf.gif

_more_

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2012
Oh my, it is contagious and we have a epidemic of the REOvirus heading your way. I guess it got there faster than expected for you :) You will be quarantined here for your own good until further notice.

Oh noes its now going world wide :D You can spot the carriers by their big grins and clouds of vapor. Do not try to run or hide it is futile.

aarhus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Aarhus, Denmark
See, this is precisely what happened to me last night. I was just on the site to order an extra RM2 and some other stuff, and that white Reo snuck into my cart. I swear, I didn't do nuthin'!!!! Honestly :D

At one point there was an orange and emerald green one in the cart as well. It was close, but I resisted :D

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Oh, don't i know it. I've been holding out for a while now. I'm past my usual 6 month mark for buying a REO. I've got 2 minis and VVGrand and I'm really itching for a Grand. I'm trying to be patient to see what's in the REO pipeline though. :)

^^^That's me. I want, want, want more, more, more, but I want to be able to participate in the "next big thing" in Reoville and still have money for food, electricity, gas, etc., so I am sorta trying to control myself. I have plenty. It's really just about the colors and textures and such. I have several colored ones.....what I DON'T have are any of the new textures.....I don't have a black wrinkle, a copper vein, a silver vein, or a hammer tone. THOSE are the ones calling to me. And I keep thinking, I have several REOs, but I only have ONE Grand.....maybe I need another Grand.... I tell you, it's neverending.

Then I'll go to the site just to browse (the solution: STAY AWAY from reosmods.com!!!) and I'll look at the Reomizer 2.0s and it'll say "Availability: 19" and I'll think, OMG, he's about to run OUT!!! I'd better pick up a couple more.....

What's a girl to DO?????

CATastrophe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2011
Purradise (NETN)
Well I've been exercising very strong will power, so there. I've had some funds in my Paypal acc't for WEEKS and haven't used it for a Reo:p

I've even visited the Reos store and RESISTEd!! So double there!:p

That ole Reo virus isn't gonna get ME!

Maybe not today. You must be infected with the slow virus. :D

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.

:D

( I had to "borrow" this pic cuz I couldn't get it the "normal" way:facepalm:...but this beauty is on it's way to my hot little hands as we speak!)

:lol::lol::lol: I was funnin with ya!!! Read my previous post...NO ONE'S immune to the Reo virus...not even a tough oldbroad:laugh:

Last edited:

aarhus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Aarhus, Denmark
^^^That's me. I want, want, want more, more, more, but I want to be able to participate in the "next big thing" in Reoville and still have money for food, electricity, gas, etc., so I am sorta trying to control myself. I have plenty. It's really just about the colors and textures and such. I have several colored ones.....what I DON'T have are any of the new textures.....I don't have a black wrinkle, a copper vein, a silver vein, or a hammer tone. THOSE are the ones calling to me. And I keep thinking, I have several REOs, but I only have ONE Grand.....maybe I need another Grand.... I tell you, it's neverending.

Then I'll go to the site just to browse (the solution: STAY AWAY from reosmods.com!!!) and I'll look at the Reomizer 2.0s and it'll say "Availability: 19" and I'll think, OMG, he's about to run OUT!!! I'd better pick up a couple more.....

What's a girl to DO?????

You girls are stronger than I am.....

The worst part is when you browse the site and se a mod you like, you click it and there's only two left... OMG better get it before he runs out...

And the wheel turns... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread