No love for the Aspire K1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rt1Rebel

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
Severna Park MD
I see alot of fans and critics of the Nautilus and others here, but I'm a big fanboi of the K1. Yes, I know it's an older style, but it just seems to work well and it looks great. Refilling difficulty and capacity is about the only quibble I have.

I've been a Halo Triton user for almost 2 years, and I thought I'd never want anything else, but I bought a K1 starter 5 months ago as a "go out" unit because it looked so good, I had no idea how well it would work. I was thoroughly impressed. My GF hijacked it from me right after she tried it, but my time with it was sweet. I've only replaced the coil once since we had it, although my GF is not the chain vaper that I am, and the juice in the tank always stays clear. I will also note that compared to the newer Aspire units, the K1 is a bargain.

I'm about to order two more K1 tanks and Aspire batteries so that I have one for me and a backup. I will continue to use my Triton equipment at home and work until they are died, but they are not easy to kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread