Status
Not open for further replies.

ArnoldParty

Dec 16, 2013
United States
Hello, I am completely stumped why my vape has started doing this and really hope someone has an answer. I am using an Aspire Atlantis V2 on an ELeaf iStick 50w with the .5ohm coils. Lately, every time I inhale my vapor (I usually use the Direct Inhale method if that matters at all) it feels like I'm vaping 0mg nicotine juice and I'm not getting a lung hit or whatever you'd like to call it (the slight pain in your chest from inhale when vaping nicotine juice). There is no burnt taste and the coil shows no signs of burning. I've swapped the coil 3 times now (all .5ohm) and each one works like normal for approximately half a day until these same symptoms show up and the lung hit disappears. I usually only run my device at 20-25watts which is well within the specified wattage to use for the .5ohm coils. The juice I'm using is Max VG 6mg juice called Psyche from Fog Factory. Is it just the juice!? Someone please help me, I'm dying without my lung hit!!

ArnoldParty

Dec 16, 2013
United States
I get no TH at all from 6mg liquid.

Last month I even vaped 100% PG Flavorart Dark Fire (6mg) at 25 watts and still barely noticed much.

18mg Halo Tribecca in a subtank blows my head off though, even at 14 watts.

Trial and error I guess. Certainly more PG helps.
Thanks for the reply. I've been vaping on 6mg and higher VG juices for quite a long time, about a month ago none of these symptoms existed and I was perfectly happy with my vaping experience. I think it just has to be this juice impaticture doesn't mix well with my Atlantis? I'll do some further experimentation..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread