No markings on bottle for nic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplejack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2011
Washington
I got these bottles from a friend who got them from a shop owner who closed his shop.
The dots on bottle are supposed to be filled in for the nic level, but they are not filled in.. could this mean they are 0 nic or is it a total mystery?
You see how the big bottles are marked, but all the smallers ones aren't..

20200809_154441.jpg
20200809_154507.jpg

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I got these bottles from a friend who got them from a shop owner who closed his shop.

Any chance you could ask your friend to ask the shop owner? That would be the easiest way. You could try those titration kits but they are not very accurate and, if your eliquids are 3 or 6mg/ml, probably useless.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
The dots on bottle are supposed to be filled in for the nic level, but they are not filled in...............You see how the big bottles are marked, but all the smallers ones aren't..

On the 2 rows of the smaller bottles...the dots on the bottles aren't supposed to be filled in or checked off at all. Right above all the colored dots and the nic mg...it says "NICOTINE STRENGTH BY CAP COLOR"! I can't see if anything comes in front of that on your bottles, 'cause they're all turned the same way.

So, your caps are ALL white....none of them are the colors of the circles I can see on the enlarged pic...indicating they'd be 3-18mg nic strengths. I bet there IS a white circle that says 0mg further to the left on the label (that I can't see in the pic). I can see mg (to the left of the circle that's 3mg), but can't see what's in front of it. There's probably a white circle there with 0mg beside it. If it doesn't have one...since the caps are definitely NOT green, or red, or the other colors with 3-18 mg beside them....I'd assume they must be NO nic = 0mg.

ETA: The circles ARE marked on the larger bottles, because unicorn bottles don't come with different colored caps usually. They're usually always that clear plastic instead. They needed to mark a circle then!

Last edited:

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
On the 2 rows of the smaller bottles...the dots on the bottles aren't supposed to be filled in or checked off at all. Right above all the colored dots and the nic mg...it says "NICOTINE STRENGTH BY CAP COLOR"! I can't see if anything comes in front of that on your bottles, 'cause they're all turned the same way.

So, your caps are ALL white....none of them are the colors of the circles I can see on the enlarged pic...indicating they'd be 3-18mg nic strengths. Is there maybe a white circle that says 0mg further to the left on the label (that I can't see in the pic)? If it doesn't have one...since the caps are definitely NOT green, or red, or the other colors with 3-18 mg beside them....I'd assume they must be NO nic = 0mg.

ETA: The circles ARE marked on the larger bottles, because unicorn bottles don't come with different colored caps usually. They're usually always that clear plastic instead. They needed to mark a circle then!
I think you nailed it! The third small bottle from the right on the bottom row shows the ending of "mg" preceding the 3mg mark, likely the 0mg cap.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Any chance you could ask your friend to ask the shop owner? That would be the easiest way. You could try those titration kits but they are not very accurate and, if your eliquids are 3 or 6mg/ml, probably useless.

He actually doesn't need to do either of those things, or taste a drop of it, etc.. The "easiest way" would be to just look at the bottle label and cap color. ;)

Reactions: Skeebo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread