No matter where I go I end up back here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Not to be Debbie Downer here but what Tracey said is kinda why I'm leaving you guys! It's really hard to be on a cracker budget and come here and read all about 500 ml orders and shiny stuff. It drives me nuts that I can't get all this stuff. So...I figure that I won't put myself through the torture any more. Later folks!!! I 3> you all!!

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
Not to be Debbie Downer here but what Tracey said is kinda why I'm leaving you guys! It's really hard to be on a cracker budget and come here and read all about 500 ml orders and shiny stuff. It drives me nuts that I can't get all this stuff. So...I figure that I won't put myself through the torture any more. Later folks!!! I 3> you all!!

your not the only one on a budget...i think i have set myself to $50-$70 a month for juice...havent bought any hardware since after my reo i got a tobh clone...otherwise i just get juice :)

No need to leave us :)

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO

I'll miss you!!! :cry:

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle

Hate to see you go Lynn. Where ever your travels may take you, always remember that you have family right here.

Take care my dear. :wub:

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
I'm just coming back from a hiatus for the same reason. I'm part of the facebook group, so that had to do. still staying away from the Reo forum..

dragonflie

Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
Hope you don't leave Lynn, I've never bought a 500 ml of anything. What I said was about the attitude of folks around the forum towards NT and their following...not their prices.

Tracey
I found the thread, I see what you mean, and understand why it ruffled your feathers (and mine for that matter).

Sent from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
I almost put myself on self-ban daily, until I venture back here. :)Reo forum too now. Lotta agro's elsewhere. Not that there aren't good people in the other forums, they just get beaten down too. And this is coming from someone who frequents some pretty rough forums elsewhere on the interwebs...I'm generally not one to get .... hurt over much, but when I try to help someone and...

You get the idea.

From my band to all of you:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread