The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

No More Ashcap Batteries?

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by Sallyem, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Sallyem

Sallyem Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2010
    California
    It looks as if the only batteries available on the V4L site are diamonds and stealths?
    Can it be true? I am on this board every day....and I missed this? Please tell me
    It isn't true.....
    :blink:

2. keelalagirl55

keelalagirl55 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2011
    Sally....instead of clicking "Original Vapor King Batteries" click just above where it says e-cigarette batteries.....it's a bit confusing and hopefully they fix it with more subheadings.

3. Morandir835

Morandir835 Idiot Guru ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2011
    Outside DC
    Ms. Sallyem they still have plenty on hand, saw it myself. :)

4. genuinefraud

genuinefraud Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2011
    Texas
    out with the old and in with the new i guess.

I hope v4l releases new stealth batteries in all colors! :)

wouldn't mind having a gold one.

5. Sallyem

Sallyem Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2010
    California
    Thank you, Thank you!!

6. keelalagirl55

keelalagirl55 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2011
    Most welcome hon MUAH!

7. katz-in-boots

katz-in-boots Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 21, 2011
    Under Down Under
    Yep, as said before in another thread, I think our wonder people @ V4L need to tidy up the battery part of website a little, it can be difficult to find what you want, and too easy to order the wrong item.

8. waylonjessi4ever

waylonjessi4ever Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 6, 2011
    Northern California
    yes and esp for new vapors ..that same question has been asked on FB ...its hard for me to order right also ....

9. Joyce

Joyce Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 7, 2010
    West Virginia
    I gave a potential new vaper a card for the new site, and she told me she tried to order. She finally gave up because the site was too confusing. It's a darn shame, because she had used one of my diamonds for a day and loved it.

10. ThankU4Vaping

ThankU4Vaping Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 5, 2010
    NJ
    This is my new fear. Handing out a card and having a potential vaper give up due to mass confusion on all the different VK, and non-VK batteries. I have to triple check myself that I don't order the wrong type. The help links on the bottom of the V4L home page need some major work and don't mention any of the new products. If I was a noob and didn't use ECF to learn a few things first, I'd be too frustrated to continue.

11. katz-in-boots

katz-in-boots Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 21, 2011
    Under Down Under
    I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who finds the site too confusing. And yes, as a newb, I think I might've become overwhelmed by it all. Heck, I even found the starter kit options overwhelming. :laugh:
    I do think the side menu needs some work to make it easier to find what you want.

12. EleanorR

EleanorR Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2011
    Treasure Coast
    Hall-OOOO, beloved V4L Crew! I hope y'all are listening . . . :)

13. plarkinjr

plarkinjr Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 4, 2011
    Texas
    When I first decided to try vaping, it was just a few months ago my friend gave me a V4L card. She said "the site is overwhelming with all the choices, but I bet you'd like to start out with Wow Cowboy". I knew nothing more about vaping at that time, except that I thought they were sold in kiosks at the mall. So anyway, even with some basic direction, it took me quite some time to figure out what I was looking at, but it helped to kinda know that going in. I pretty much stuck with starter-kits for Order#1.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.