No More Ashcap Batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThankU4Vaping

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2010
NJ
I gave a potential new vaper a card for the new site, and she told me she tried to order. She finally gave up because the site was too confusing. It's a darn shame, because she had used one of my diamonds for a day and loved it.

This is my new fear. Handing out a card and having a potential vaper give up due to mass confusion on all the different VK, and non-VK batteries. I have to triple check myself that I don't order the wrong type. The help links on the bottom of the V4L home page need some major work and don't mention any of the new products. If I was a noob and didn't use ECF to learn a few things first, I'd be too frustrated to continue.

plarkinjr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2011
Texas
www.facebook.com
When I first decided to try vaping, it was just a few months ago my friend gave me a V4L card. She said "the site is overwhelming with all the choices, but I bet you'd like to start out with Wow Cowboy". I knew nothing more about vaping at that time, except that I thought they were sold in kiosks at the mall. So anyway, even with some basic direction, it took me quite some time to figure out what I was looking at, but it helped to kinda know that going in. I pretty much stuck with starter-kits for Order#1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread