Status
Not open for further replies.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Acorn tanks with stripped down carto's , SS Megladon in short mode as sleeve not shown, madvapes kit that i put together VV, old ego battery, and store bought e-liquid , been about 6 years since buying any. vaping for 7 years +
full

homeuser6

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
brightwood,or.,usa
the demise of cartos and carto tanks rendering custom tube cutters unprofitable is unfortunate for me because i still have some polycarbonate tank gennies that i would prefer tanked with glass. i have to admit my few remaining cartos and one carto tank will never see the front of the vape drawer again.

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan
There was a guy making replacement glass for tanks I think up until the Atlantis. Can't recall who he was tho.Might very well be in business still.
Bedazzle Glass Tubes

She has decorated glass tubes although no new ones listed for some time. There's a note on that page that she will try to fit plain glass tubes. Send her the measurements to if she can help you out.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    If it was OCD from IBTanked, they are out of business.
    No, someone else who was known here but not a supplier. He was popular when clearo tanks got popular and everyone was breaking them often. I guess I was there last in '16 looking for a nautilus tank.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 20, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    I've stashed about 50 boxes of Boge and Smok cartos, and approx. 15 carto tanks. Only 1 tank is a Phiniac. The rest were all $2.50-12 on sale or clearance. I figure they're insurance in case of emergency, when I can't build coils, and/or run out of my factory coils, but I still want to still vape.
    Nice backup stash!
    I'm getting ready to dust off my IBTank. I'll be going old school when my Boba's Bounty arrives on Monday :lol:.
    Enjoy your walk down memory lane!
    AHH Ha! I found where I last ordered them from, and ordered 4 more boxes. :)
    Whew! All is right with the world again. I'm glad you figured it out.

Burnie

The Bug Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    I've helped source cartos for several people on ECF who've had problems finding them at reasonable prices. Many vendors who still have any want an arm and a leg for them because they're fairly scarce.
    I guess I am sitting on a gold mine, I still have about a brick of assorted carto's and many of IBTanked tanks (that I never use anymore).

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2012
    San Antonio, Texas
    It looks like you have a mix. I think I see a pink tank for a KFL and an empty blister pack of some sort.
    3 or 4 of the tanks, one steel I believe. The blister pack, still has 2 atomizers in it. I cannot for the life of me remember what they were for, but I can remember using them!
    Several Ego T sets in there, converted to drippers.. ? might be the atomizers?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread