No More Carto-Tank Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanS

Mar 19, 2010
Goodyear, AZ
ooh cool, thank for the smok tec link ! all the other places i looked they all said discontinued.

looks like my vape train still chugs along.

oh and "formidable supply" that's how we roll! because back when all this was new you never knew if you could still get it with all the gov BS.

I started in 2007 with a V4L pen.

Attachments

• old crap.jpg
    old crap.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 21

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I have 2 bricks of Boge cartos stashed away for a rainy day. Just had a thought - warning - the next sentence will only be understood by seasoned vapers - What if they're all 'monkey ....' cartomisers ?!!
    Yeah that was a bad time for boge. It was short lived tho and most suppliers were good enough to pull them off the shelves quickly.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Am I the only one left?

Nope. I've still got a bunch, a load of cartos, and ALWAYS at least one running.

Current selection is an IBTanked 22m (XL), white o-rings, SS caps, and filled with "Mister Vigor" (Dr. Pepper) juice. 18mg, 80/20 (PG/VG).

Kickin' it the old-time way. :)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Well, I guess there's really not a need. What can go wrong with a carto-tank, after all?

But, it was just weird to go looking and find it gone.

I went there to start a thread to compare how many carto-tanks everybody has.

Am I the only one left?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. :D

View attachment 718719

Why would anyone want to move on from this (Bella Tanks)?:

I love my Bellas!!!!!!!!! Had no klue anyone had them anymore!!!!

will the genny forum be next to go? activity there has been sparse,but i did notice a co-op for scuba gens is just now delivering.

Are they now...... delivering? REALLY? I'd love to have MINE delivered! :lol:

Katdarling

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Is that where Scubabatdan went off to? Is Hairball running co-ops still?

Different Scuba, r777777. And I do not believe that Hairball is even on ECF anymore, nor are there any co-ops. (other than our infamous ScubaGen one. :facepalm: )

Katdarling

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Still use them every day in my rotation, have a lifetime supply of tanks and cartos..great with a good 24mg 50/50......usually sitting on top of a Zmax, or a lesser mod like a Provari :)

:thumbs:

Here is a Arry Actv4 Carto tank have the Arryv3 somewhere bought late 2011 and v4 from Feb 2012 and cutter when i used to take part of the casing off the carto for the acorn tank, gaskets and carto's.
    Last year i put it together and tried it and said to myself wow thats a very tight draw, the long carto's stick some out the top of tank and go thru bottom to connect onto device.
    It is top filling all stainless and did not leak bought from stormy's vapor cellar back then.
    View attachment 718961

I have one of those!!!! It's not for manicures?? :blink:

20151027_123909 (Small).jpg

dose anyone remember for a very brief time we made homemade carto tanks from plastic juice bottles? then carto tanks hit the market soon after

OH yeah........

carto old skool tanks gr.jpg

Katdarling

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member