Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
ooh cool, thank for the smok tec link ! all the other places i looked they all said discontinued.

looks like my vape train still chugs along.

oh and "formidable supply" that's how we roll! because back when all this was new you never knew if you could still get it with all the gov BS.

I started in 2007 with a V4L pen.

AMAZEBALLS. That is truly heart-warming.

But you MUST admit that it's been one HECK of an entertaining ride! :lol:

Thank you.

~ Sally ~

Steve Parry

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2013
Cookeville TN
GEEZ! What's different about the various 510 Boge cartos that Avid Vaper sells now...compared to the same Boge's other vendors were selling for as low as $1.00-$2.00/box of 5 in the last couple years? Is it just because they're harder to find now?
They never dropped their price, which is likely why they still have some. Lol.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015

Well, I figured that, but when there are websites that have them for much cheaper...what kind of business sense does that make to try to get so much more for them? Oh, wait a minute, Avid Vaper sells the Artmistique brand of higher$ stuff too, don't they? ;)

Steve Parry

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2013
Cookeville TN
what kind of business sense does that make to try to get so much more for them?
That i couldn't tell you. Unless they're going for last carto vendor standing. Lol. I haven't shopped for cartos in years, so i don't know what they are going for elsewhere. I just knew they were still selling them, and someone was saying they couldn't find them.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Unless they're going for last carto vendor standing. Lol.

True! :D

I just knew they were still selling them, and someone was saying they couldn't find them.

Oh, I understand that. Somebody needed some...you found some = shared the link. You were just being helpful. They set their own high prices. :thumbs:

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
You can still score an HH.357 atomizer for $20 over there too.
Yes, they've always been higher than anyone else.

I wonder about the HH357. They call it a hybrid. That's also what they call the AMG Hybrid Universal Atomiser at Vapage that I love so much which, even at original full price, were only $18 for a 2-pk. They're only $2.70 for a 2-pk now on clearance. I've never had an HH357, so don't know how similar they are (other than the Hybrid in their names).

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
I still have a full box of 50 IBTanked Halfling cartos ... they were my go-to vape before the Kayfun.

eVicProvari.jpg

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I still have a full box of 50 IBTanked Halfling cartos ... they were my go-to vape before the Kayfun.

View attachment 734401
    Ha, didn't know that iBt made tanks for them. Figured only the Reo people used them.
    Wow Willie, is that a non provape device that I see there.? Say it isn't so.

Last edited:
    Reactions: CMD-Ky

WillyZee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 23, 2013
    Toronto
    Ha, didn't know that iBt made tanks for them. Figured only the Reo people used them.
    Wow Willie, is that a non provape device that I see there.? Say it isn't so.

lol, my first vape device ... an eVic :blink:

IMG_0937.JPG

Last edited:

Steve Parry

ECF Veteran
    Mar 4, 2013
    Cookeville TN
    I wonder about the HH357.
    The thing about the 357 was you could drip in it, flip it over and blow the excess liquid out, then switch flavors and there was almost no carryover from the old flavor. I bought one and used it to test juices for probably a year or so. They were good.

As for Vapeage, I used the "Silo" atomizer and for the tech of the time, that was actually a really nice vape too.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Reactions: CMD-Ky

DanS

Mar 19, 2010
    Goodyear, AZ
    ooh cool, thank for the smok tec link ! all the other places i looked they all said discontinued.

looks like my vape train still chugs along.

oh and "formidable supply" that's how we roll! because back when all this was new you never knew if you could still get it with all the gov BS.

I started in 2007 with a V4L pen.
    correction 2009

Soo, I started looking around at all the new stuff that's out there these days, and i ended up buying i couple of things to get me "more updated".
    Aspire nx-75 ( pretty cool, needed something with replaceable batteries ) although the segeli zmax 2 was still working fine.

Zenith Tank ... well after using nothing but carto tanks since forever, this is a bit of an eye opener, this thing works quite nice, and i need to lower my nic, (my head is a spinnin!) it seems quite a bit more efficient than a carto tank. also i think it may end up being cheaper in the long run as coils are rumored to last a long time. (cartos i would get about a week) time will tell. Overall seems like a good purchase.

Attachments

• a.jpg
      a.jpg
      56.8 KB · Views: 8

tearose50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Tennessee :-)
    Oh my. I did love my Bella's. A Lot!
    :wub:. Used them and a few others for years.

Hmm ...one could say the drop in coil tanks/attys are really mini carto tanks, so I'll submit I'm still using carto tanks;). Nauti BVC's in Kabuki's and the fabulous Zenith. So easy peasy, right up my alley.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Oh my. I did love my Bella's. A Lot!
    :wub:. Used them and a few others for years.

Hmm ...one could say the drop in coil tanks/attys are really mini carto tanks, so I'll submit I'm still using carto tanks;). Nauti BVC's in Kabuki's and the fabulous Zenith. So easy peasy, right up my alley.
    I agree, the only way that they could get a clearo to work was to finally design it like a carto, lol. The Innokin T series is even moreso?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread