The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

No more doubts:

Discussion in 'Media and General News' started by somdcomputerguy, Dec 19, 2021.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. somdcomputerguy

somdcomputerguy vaper dedicato Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
  2. thanswr1

thanswr1 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Vapeon4Life

Vapeon4Life Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2020
    Nevada, USA
    Problem is Blumnuts's censors rule - Here is what you get when you try to find that article now:

4 4
    Oops! This Page Could Not Be Found
    Sorry but the page you are looking for does not exist, have been removed. Name changed or is temporarily unavailable

Why let the truth interfere with your agenda when all you have to do is censor out the truth ???
    - Ask multi billionaire Mickey Blumnuts - he will be the first to tell you money talks !

And some so called vaping forums such as some sub division's of redoit {sic} are bought and paid for
    - People they can't censor out are banned with no explanation !!!

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. somdcomputerguy

Supporting member
    • Like Like x 1
  5. somdcomputerguy

Supporting member
    Well that first link in my previous post doesn't really relate to the original Newswire article. I must've gotten confused and in my mind the two threads I started a few days ago got intertwined. I blame all the crap going on for my mistake..