No more House Juice in Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennneth

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2019
Dallas
Just found out I have to buy premium more expensive juice now because of new regulations. I just wrote my Congressman to voice my displeasure, like that is still a functioning process. But the only legal way to get things rectified. Please write your congressman, with respect, voicing your displeasure with how others are impacting our lives and our pursuit of happiness when it clearly doesn't impact them other than their greed and desire for power over others.
Ken

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Heartlandvapes.com has cheap premade juice when you buy the bulk sizes 250ml+ if you're looking for cheap juice. SHipping is $8.50 or free @ $50+. Of course DIY will be the cheapest route, but not everyone's into that, I get it.

I have no faith in these "public servants" anymore (not sure I ever did). They are not us. Gotta look out for yourself. Screw 'em.

ns7lHtv.png

Last edited:

Kennneth

ECF Veteran
    Apr 8, 2019
    Dallas
    Thanks. I plan on placing an order in the next few days. Gonna order 1 L 6nic Black Cherry tobacco. I still wish I could support my local shops but don't feel buying premium juice that increases my costs and decreases their profits best serves either of us. I fear this is going the way of moonshine many decades ago... I hope I'm wrong.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Keep in mind that Heartland pretty much makes juice to order so you may need to let it steep a while before it tastes the way it's supposed to taste. Some juices require more steeping time than others. It's just the way it is. Some don't really require any steeping time, but cherry tobacco I think will require some.

You may be better off buying a bunch of flavors in smaller 10ml or 30ml sizes just to get an idea of what you like before you start buying liters. That's you're call, though.

I still wish I could support my local shops but don't feel buying premium juice that increases my costs and decreases their profits best serves either of us.

You gotta look out for yourself at this point, man. If you have no intention of quitting and you want to keep it on the cheap, you'd ultimately be better off looking into making your own juice the way things are going, but that means you need to stock up on nicotine and have a freezer to store it in. You'll also need to buy glass bottles as most places seem to ship nic base in plastic (not a great idea for long-term storage). Those that ship in glass seem to be a lot more expensive.

I fear this is going the way of moonshine many decades ago... I hope I'm wrong.

No, you're not wrong unfortunately. The forum is full of chatter about federal and state level issues vaping has been facing. There's a whole thread of thousands of posts dedicated to stocking up and one dedicated to FDA deeming regulations. Stick around, do some reading.

Last edited:
    • Informative
    Reactions: HigherStateD

Coyote628

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
    Sep 16, 2017
    Not vape related, but another example of the FDA overreach and worthy of bashing, the FDA wants to levy a fee of 14,000.00 to each alcohol distillery that stepped up and produced hand sanitizer during the pandemic when supplies of such became short. This fee is supposedly due to distilleries manufacturing an OTC drug as opposed to the drinkable alcohol they normally produce. So basically, people did what was needed in a time of emergency and the federal government is now planning to punish them for it. The smaller craft distilleries will be hurt the most by this, same as the smaller vape juice manufacturers will be taken out by the FDA. How does an organization like the FDA have this much unchecked power to do whatever the hell they want? And how can this runaway train be stopped before it single handedly destroys the economy at the grassroots level?

Kennneth

ECF Veteran
    Apr 8, 2019
    Dallas
    Yea, I should have been stocking up before now. I'll pick up 120ml local first and let the cherry steep. Coyote, yea that was a bunch of BS but fortunately another agency stepped in and stopped the $14k fee. Also think it's sad that I'm worried about my juice when humanity seems to be losing it's mind. I don't think it can be fixed, but again, hope I'm wrong. I appreciate the support ya'll give so many folks and it does help.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    Not vape related, but another example of the FDA overreach and worthy of bashing, the FDA wants to levy a fee of 14,000.00 to each alcohol distillery that stepped up and produced hand sanitizer during the pandemic when supplies of such became short. This fee is supposedly due to distilleries manufacturing an OTC drug as opposed to the drinkable alcohol they normally produce. So basically, people did what was needed in a time of emergency and the federal government is now planning to punish them for it. The smaller craft distilleries will be hurt the most by this, same as the smaller vape juice manufacturers will be taken out by the FDA. How does an organization like the FDA have this much unchecked power to do whatever the hell they want? And how can this runaway train be stopped before it single handedly destroys the economy at the grassroots level?
    No good deed goes unpunished. What the actual hell that is really evil. I can understand maybe if these people during a hand sanitizer shortage were charging fifty bucks for 4 oz of hand sanitizer being punished for price gouging not taxation but that's really disgusting

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    No good deed goes unpunished. What the actual hell that is really evil. I can understand maybe if these people during a hand sanitizer shortage were charging fifty bucks for 4 oz of hand sanitizer being punished for price gouging not taxation but that's really disgusting

Yeah, it definitely wasn't about the money because I bought 2 whiskey bottles of hand sanitizer back in May or so, made in a local distillery, sold in a locally own grocery store. The cost was negligible - I think it was like 7 or 8 bux for a fifth of sanitizer filled to the cap. So I bought 2.

These "people" aren't human, I'm convinced. They're pathetic.

Reactions: Kennneth

Kennneth

ECF Veteran
    Apr 8, 2019
    Dallas
    Wanted to do a follow up. Got 100ml from my local and they recommended this juice, Witch Doctor, a sweet tobacco. It's from Austin and marketing on the bottle says, "With every bottle you purchase, Hometown Hero helps American veterans." I went to their site and my local store sells it at the same 20% discount the mfg sells for on their site. I am enjoying it and wanted to share the story and company of good folks... maybe humanity still has a chance! Hometownhero.com
    Just giving back a little of what ya'll good folks have given me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread