No More Orders: Too hard to log in

Status
Not open for further replies.

labgramma

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
Denver, CO
www.ccrengines.com
I tried to log in 8 times this evening and still couldn't get into the site. I order something online nearly every day, from multiple websites and I have a few trusted and varied log ins: apparently FSUSA has made it so difficult to log in now that, trying every combination, using password recovery, and trying again, the site won't let me in.

Too bad. I have ordered from you many times, the flavors are good and the service is also. But not so good that I get so frustrated that I'm ready to go off to another vendor!

Emily

labgramma

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
Denver, CO
www.ccrengines.com
It's not just the password: it's also the user name that the site wouldn't accept. Although the "message" included something about the security key might not be right either.

Arrgghh! I wish log in errors would actually say WHICH part of the log in was incorrect. Oh wait! Some sites actually DO!

I ordered off your site about 6 weeks ago: it shouldn't be that damn frustrating to get back in.

gildednest

Verified Member
Sep 26, 2011
East Texas
sorry it is hard for you. and yeah some slick sites have all kinds of neat easy things. They also cost good money and require alot of hours of setup. still haven't heard from you on the phone which takes just seconds. Call now, my daughter will answer and help you fix it :)

I too have the same problem,Why is it made so hard to log in?I have ordered from the new site.Its really a pain.Can't get on to place order.

hundreds of folks are logging in every day without any issues at all. I don'[t see how the new site is a "pain" myself. I have logged in personally, ordered products and checked out and it worked flawlessly. We are working on improving the site with new and better ways to make it work but in the end it is pretty easy to find the prodcut, add it to your cart and purchase it.
Still, as I have said, we have a phone number for you to call and all day long we are there answering it to help folks with any problems they may be encountering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread