No more sub-ohm Aerotank heads from Kanger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notsgnivil

Aug 14, 2013
St Louis, MO
About a week ago, I picked up a .8Ω head for my Kanger Aero-tank (v2) from a local vape shop. The guy there said he expected the .5Ω version to be on the way, but didn't have it in yet.

Last night, at a different location of the same chain (STL Vapor, they've got seven or eight locations around the area), I wanted to pick up another .8Ω head. The guy there told me he was out and wouldn't be getting any more in- he said Kanger is stopping production of the sub-ohm versions of that head.

Have any of you heard about this? Is it true?

Signmaker

Oct 26, 2014
Berks, Pennsy, 'Murrica
Yes it's true, (Moderated).

But really, did this news happen to come with a reccomendation to get a Subtank? Cause that sounds like a good scare tactic to usher people towards the new gen devices. If it's true it does kinda make sense...tootle-puffers go in for the 1.5s and 1.8s on the Aeros, sub-ohmers have generally moved on to bigger devices. Not much sense in making something that has little demand.

Last edited by a moderator:

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
The guy there told me he was out and wouldn't be getting any more in- he said Kanger is stopping production of the sub-ohm versions of that head.

Have any of you heard about this? Is it true?

I've not heard this, but I do know that Kanger is making new coils for legacy products with cotton wool. They are called TOCC and will replace the existing range. They won't come in low resistances, as the subtank OCC coils are now Kanger's low/sub option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread