No Nicotine {0mg} Vaping - Is it for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapeon4Life

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2020
Nevada, USA
Nicotine is a drug - But it is drug that may have some beneficial effects on say the mind.
On the other hand, especially if you have health issues such as high blood pressure or any
type of cardiovascular {heart} issues, it can be dangerous and detrimental. Research that
I've done shows that even in that case vaping is probably less dangerous than any type of
lit tobacco product, especially cigarettes.

Recently I've had some issues that would indicate I'd be better off without nicotine. Still you have the anti vaping cartels who want you to believe that vaping even with 0mg nicotine is dangerous. Is it? Let's look at some science based studies:

Electronic Cigarette Use and the Risk of Cardiovascular Diseases

"..........To differentiate the vascular effects of nicotine and carriers, a single-blind crossover design study was performed with patients exposed to vaping without nicotine, vaping with nicotine, and sham-vaping. Results from these clinical studies showed that nicotine from e-cigarettes reduced microvessel endothelial function, increased arterial stiffness, and triggered an increase in plasma myeloperoxidase (43). Nicotine-free e-cigarettes did not change microcirculatory function as well as arterial stiffness and oxidative stress markers (43). In healthy volunteers, two biomarkers for heightened vascular risk, microvesicles, and endothelial progenitor cells, were increased following exposure to e-cigarettes (180), and these effects were shown to be dependent on nicotine (181)..........."

Electronic Cigarette Use and the Risk of Cardiovascular Diseases

It's a long article and I'm still reading it - It's full of facts instead of the BS that the antis
keep posting - And from what I've read so far, most negative effects, especially in some people prone to being so effected, say with high blood pressure, or any heart issues, are mainly from the nicotine, though I've read some flavors, such as cinnamon and vanillin,
may also be of concern because of by products produced when vaped.

As far as to whether you can switch to 0mg nicotine - If you are already at a low level
nicotine level anyway you might find it easy - I did, and some flavors taste even better without the nicotine !

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Is it for you?
01IrKSO.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread