no ofrf Gear RTA ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyCory564

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2014
it just released. not many places have it. reviewers got it, and distributors are starting to get them now. i just ordered mine and probably overpaid a bit as i paid full retail price, but i got something besides gold which was only one available on vapordna at the time. I got gunmetal. wont have it for a week or two probably.

tl;dr no one has it to say anything about it yet.

ccbflo

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2010
Buffalo, NY
I won one in a giveaway, got it about two weeks ago. I've refilled 5 or 6 times since building it. It's nice and I have not had a drop leak yet, even when refilling. But I mostly squonk, so like most my tanks it just sits most of the time. As mentioned, capacity is on the small side, I built with the included coil and the bubble glass for 3ml but the wick holes are large so I burn through juice really fast, flavor is very good for a tank! Airflow is a tad more restricted than my recurves, but I can live with it.The air flow control is almost impossible to adjust with the bubble tank and mod I have it on, but I use it wide open and don't really need to adjust, I would just prefer to be able to close when refilling.

laurie9300

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
Sydney Australia
Can anyone confirm if they are shipping the retail version with a glass bubble tank?
Most reviewers are showing a PMMA bubble.
This young lady has a glass bubble version: (time: 1:30)
Had mine about a week, in black.

Love it, but I love them all when they are new. Great flavour, easy to build, small tank, burns through juice.

Bubble "glass" is plastic, smokey black.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I have had one for 4 or 5 Days.

A Nice Compact RTA. Looks Great. Good Flavor. Relatively Easy to Build.

It has a Tad more Airflow than I like. But swapping out the stock Drip Tip with a Slightly more Restrictive one does the trick for me.

Mine came with a Plastic Bubble Tank.

The Only Knocks I would put on it is the 510 sticks out a Long Way. So I need to use a Spacer to get rid of the Atomizer Gap.

That, and it uses M2x2.5mm Slotted Post Screws. I Hate Slotted Screws. And since the LOT is so short, you Can't back the Screw out very far. And the Screw holes were not Tapped very deep. So I can't put a screw with a Longer LOT without re-Tapping the holes.

Not exactly a Major Knock. But I would like to have seen the OEM use M2.5x4mm or 5mm Philips or Hex Head Screws.

Including a More Restrictive as well as Wider Inner Bore Drip Tip would have been Nice also.

But Overall, not a bad RTA.

Murphy2278

Sep 2, 2018
Hell yes I’ll reply. I’m not a reviewer and I’m not gonna go crazy with details and explanations. Fact is, this is an outstanding rta. Yes it’s small, but I like that. Yeah, you have to fill more, but I don’t like super tall tanks, so that is what it is. Flavor is the best of any single-coil rta that I’ve used, which is a fair amount. Now let’s be honest. I hate when people request info on getting a particular tank to not leak and then get a million reply’s from people saying they never have had an issue with that tank leaking. I call bs. I’ve gotten just about all of my rta’s to not leak, but it’s taken some time and learning. So all that said, this thing is a dream when it comes to not leaking. Been vaping on it all day and not even a dribble. Nothing! If you have a clue at all about proper wicking, you’ll get the same result. Flavor is outstanding. Jai Haze (my favorite reviewer) called this the best rta from China EVER! That should tell you something. I’m not an owner of high end stuff (but I will at some point). I can’t compare it to the expensive rta’s. I can say it’s the best rta in it’s class that I’ve used to date. I love it.

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Looks like the latest OFRF packages will have a glass bubble.
    Finally got a reply from the manufacturer:
    upload_2019-1-6_22-33-32.png

FΛDED

ECF Veteran
    Sep 30, 2017
    Austin, Texas
    Recommended by watching GrimmGreen's review, I ordered one (in black) earlier this week and it arrived on Friday. A robust lil' flavor banger for sure, just keep juice around. I do that anyways since I mostly use RDAs anyways. Best $28.00 spent on vape gear the last few months. Looks sexy on a lot of my mods too.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 25, 2013
    Taxachusetts
    Anyone have a blue Gear RTA?
    It seems they either used different metals or grades on the different pieces or anodized different parts for different lengths of time. The top/bottom of the main tank section, the chimney and the gear-shaped section of the fill cap are much lighter shade of blue than the AFC & circumference section of the fill cap. The gear-shaped section and chimney match my Trinity Copa tip but the rest is way darker.

so...Anyone have a blue Gear RTA?

advertised
    51839059_256353198620067_4042889210058359875_n.jpg

mine
    mine2.jpg

mine1.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread