Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
yeah so in my experience so far if it doesn't have a review don't buy it.
juice, batteries, cartos, clearos

i'm finding most companies don't publish bad reviews.
i have left plenty of polite bad reviews and they aren't being published.

and so far everything i've bought with out a review is not worth buying!

is everyone else on the same page as this?

or is it just my string of bad luck.?

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
I've seen a few things with both good and bad reviews, and also bought items that didnt have any reviews without any problems so far. Could be more down to the companies you are using maybe? Or just bad luck? or maybe things are just different in the UK to the USA in regards to reviews?

Anyhow, hope you have better luck with your purchases in the future :)

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
You've not visited too many uber-reputable vendors... apparently. For example... Mt Baker Vapor posts everything for their juice... one star - five star, and whatever has been written to support those judgements.

Next... who's going to take the time to review an AW IMR battery for example? Unless it's a forgery, when was the last time anyone had a bad thing to say about them. Same goes for lots of common use, known quality products.
Kanger, Innokin, Vision, Joyetech et al... they seldom have reviews anymore, except perhaps by a popping-fresh noob who's just thrilled not to be smoking. If you've been using EVODs for a year, and they work for you... you're not going to review one every time you buy a new one.

I think (perhaps) we see more reviews for high end products anymore than for common stuff... buyers tend to have a vested interest in a thumbs up or down. That or I'm buying more higher priced products and am starting to loose touch with reality. ;-)

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
well what are they doing with my bad reviews?

i bought the innokin itaste 10s kit and extra clearos
first battery doesn't work
returned it for an exchange,
second battery doesn't work either
and iwhen i say doesn't work
nothing screws on it!
not even the 10s tanks that came with the KIT!!!

that's just an example.
but it could be my bad luck
i'm having a string of it with these batteries!

but all is good, i'll find a working sysytem eventually.

and yes i need to find better reputable vendors apparently lol.

Mrs C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Indiana
Sometimes items have no reviews because they are new to the vendor selling them.

For hard supplies like clearo's, carto's, batt's and such, as long as you are not dealing with clones it's not hard to find reviews of products on many different sites.

Juice is such a personal taste anyway it can have 30 people raving about it and another may think it tastes like something lost at the back of the fridge for a couple of months.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
well what are they doing with my bad reviews?

i bought the innokin itaste 10s kit and extra clearos
first battery doesn't work
returned it for an exchange,
second battery doesn't work either
and iwhen i say doesn't work
nothing screws on it!
not even the 10s tanks that came with the KIT!!!

that's just an example.
but it could be my bad luck
i'm having a string of it with these batteries!

but all is good, i'll find a working sysytem eventually.

and yes i need to find better reputable vendors apparently lol.
Prey tell... who is the vendor that, seems to have misplaced, your review?

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
no not juice! batteries and tanks!

DERP! My fault for not paying attention.

Also, I have one of those myself who I emailed about a bad battery and never heard back from, although I was buying the same battery I already owned and figured out how to make it work, besides. The fact that they didn't even bother to respond to me tells me that I'll never be recommending them to anyone.

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
I tend to trust the Veterens around here. I key in on those guys and gals as to what I might purchase. I just point blank ask them and they will alway just point blank tell me. I dont even go to Pbusardos reviews (which is probably one of the best place to go for a review)..... Again, I trust the Vet here on ECF....

Thepinfamily

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Virginia
I don't take much stock in reviews good or bad. To many variables. I've seen to many bad reviews for delivery systems that were user error(9 out of 10 boge cartos taste burnt) and good reviews written by a professional marketing firm. I don't even read them. I'm quite .... about researching things before I buy them and I never buy anything new to the market. I will watch respected reviewers on youtube and read the forum to get real life view points.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
There are vendor review forums down below on the site. You can search the name of the vendor and see if there have been other issues. Also, if you type the name of the vendor and it comes up just ------ or something, they aren't in good standing on ECF.

I've seen some reviews posted where the vendor resolved the issue because of the review.

Just follow the forum guidelines on posting proper reviews if your situation isn't resolved in a fair amount of time and see what happens.

OlDogNewTricks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Venice, FL
An interesting observation. I look at the tables in front of the 'big' reviewers. I've been amazed by the amount of rather ordinary gear. The number of Protanks, Evods, iClears etc that I've seen sitting on their tables is amazing. If they have access to all the 'hottest' gear and they still have that stuff in front of them... Just sayin' Good luck and have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread