• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

No Topic...Just Ladies Chat ! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catmom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2011
Blue Ridge Heaven
Good morning ladies!

caturdayxx.jpg

No kitty, not yet! But we're getting there!

funnyfarm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
East Texas
Morning Everyone! Hi CES!

QUESTION: Where do you all get your pics for use on ecf? I have to go thru dozens and dozens to find ones I like that are small enough files -- is there a way to use them anyway? And yesterday I loaded all my personal pics into this computer (hadn't gotten to it since I got this one) and they're all WAY too large!!! :confused: I tried changing one to 150 x 150, but it still said it was too large! :blink: Now you all know I'm a computer dummy, so can someone tell me in dummy terms and baby steps how to use those pics? And others, for that matter. Thanx, Ladies! :)

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
There's a maximum file size too. If you look in the location where you upload your avatar it'll say the maximum image size in both pixels and in kB. I know that some people have said the forum resizes for you, but I've never been sure how that works.

I generally work on my avatars in photoshop, and then save them at the proper size to upload (using the "save for web" option) . There are a couple of free image editing programs, and you may be able to use one of the programs that is already loaded on your computer. Others use online programs photobucket or tiny pics to edit and reduce the file size. JJ does it that way, maybe she can tell you what programs she uses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread