• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

No Topic...Just Ladies Chat ! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
I always get into catching up and then forget to post..

thumbnail.aspx

Fudgey

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2010
Oklahoma
Afternoon ladies :):)

funny.....Glad you are doing well!!

Keyz.....I will never understand why cell phones cost so darn much :glare: Have you tried looking on Amazon and seeing if you can find a phone compatible with you provider. The lady I work with did that and got a phone just like the flip phone she had for around 40.

keyzygirl

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Key West,Fl.
I already had to renew the contract because my son broke his phone a few months ago,so I dont mind that so much.It only adds like 2 extra months to what I already have,but Hubby did it online and they didnt seem to have much available for the lowest cost. Just fancy stuff that I didnt want. We already have a data plan because My hubs and son are on it. I guess I just dont like change that much. Everyone says I will love it once I get used to it,but I kinda doubt it. I just want to pick it up and say Hello! Hubs is excited and thats cool so I will try it out and hope for the best!

funnyfarm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
East Texas
Morning Everyone!

I'm with y'all on the phones -- I have a very plain, basic flip and I just want to make and receive calls and have voicemail! And the info about Radio Shack is correct -- they've regularly changed their stock to suit demand and one of the things they carry is batteries to fit ANYthing!! And if they don't have it, usually they can order it.

I suspect one of the reasons they offer the smart phones so cheap is once people have them they tend to get hooked on them. My son and DIL have upgraded each and every time a new one comes out cause they're just JUNKIES for those phones! My 7 year old grandson has had a smart phone (no service, it's just for games etc) since he was FOUR cause he gets their hand-me-downs!

funnyfarm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
East Texas
Morning CES!!

Quick update: knee's doing well, very little pain even without meds. I'm putting most of my weight on it all the time, all my weight some of the time, and bending it some. I'm still babying it for now, tho, till I have my first phy. therapy this afternoon and make sure I'm not doing anything to make it worse or cause another injury. Phys. therapy is probably NOT going to be fun! :laugh: After this afternoon, y'all may see a lot of these :censored: from me! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread