No Vapor on Target Mini II in TC, anyone got this to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-vape

Jun 18, 2020
Hi there, I just got a new vaporesso Target Mini II Kit (VM22 tank, EUC CCell 1.0ohm coil). Won't produce vapor in TC-SS mode. Works fine in power mode.

Clue. Once in TC-SS mode the displayed ohms (lower left corner main screen) is completely wrong (way too low: 0.37), and I see no way to change it. In power mode it displays the correct 1.0. Don't see a way to set initial resistance in this chip set (seems to be auto set)

Interestingly, if I transfer the VM22 tank and coil to my GeekVape Aegis Mini, it works fine in its TC mode. And the displayed ohms is correct, 1.0

Wondering if I got a defective mod. Has anyone been able to get the Target Mini II to work in TC-SS? Thanks if so and any tips.

More Details:
--Many have told me that the included and installed 1.0ohm EUC CCell coil is stainless. And it must be since it worked in SS mode in the GeekVape Aegis Mini.
--changed start wattage variously between 10 and 50 (max for Target II)
--Set temperature to 500.
--these settings work great on Aegis, but on Target II No vapor.
--on Target II if I switch to power mode, 7 watts, plenty of vapor.

Thanks again for any help!
Michael

Reactions: stols001

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Hello @Mike-vape, there's mention of M1 and M2 modes in the manual for TC/TCR.

But selecting the mode on the mod, without the atomiser attached and firing it so that you can re read the resistance when you reatach it may be an idea.

Also check for a firmware update, as there may be an issue there.

And set TCR to 88 and max temp to 250°C, those are settings I use for TC with Vaporesso CCell coils. And the watts can be set from 11 to 18 Watts, with an optimal of 14.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread