No vapor w/ new cart and e liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpie

Oct 2, 2009
I recently bought empty carts, with the filter and everything, and tried them out today. I also tried a new liquid, 0nic French Vanilla from Johnsons Creek.

So, the issue is I'm not getting any vapor at all. I can taste the e liquid (not really feeling any throat hit, but that might be because I'm sick atm.)

What could be the problem? I can't test it out with my old e-liquid because, well, I lost it. :oops:

I'm using a Joye510.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Johnson Creek juice is thin.
It can flood an atomizer fairly easily if you are used to thicker juices.

Also, zero nicotine juice presents a throat hit problem.
Mainly because nicotine content really ups the throat hit, in general.

There are ways to increase throat hit for zero nicotine juice.
Just read throught the DIY e-liquid subforum here.

ExDee

Moved On
Oct 13, 2009
  • Deleted by Jim Davis
  • Reason: Underage Poster

PuttySOT

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio
Sorry about this thread guys, I've been pretty much sick in bed since posting it!

Scottbee, your method worked, but the atty appears to be getting flooded everytime I refill (using a syringe.) I guess I am just not used to this juice yet.

did you try just cutting back on amount or trying to use drops onto the fiber?

laurieok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2009
Ohio
Another quick question - The last 2 e liquids I've had had this sweet-taste that overwhelms the actual flavor. Is this because of the PG? I'm not looking for tobacco-flavor, but I'd like it to taste something like chocolate/strawberry/etc syrup... not just syrup.

If the juices you are talking about are all Johnson Creek, then they have that yucky syrupy aftertaste. Their old recipe didn't have it, but their new recipe does. Some people like it, but I really don't. Try a different suppliers liquid and I think you will see a big difference. :)

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Darn, I was hoping Johnson Creek would be a keeper! My first supplier was Healthcabin, but I think the taste of that was tainted by the menthol flavor I had to rinse out.

I'll have to go back to trying filling it up with the dropper.

Totally agree with laurie but if you want to taste the good old stuff, some flavors still are available here:

Johnson Creek Smoke Juice - Old Formula

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread