ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2010
Washington, USA

finalthought83

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2010
virginia beach
I ordered a 1oz Peach Cobbler from TV and a Doubler from TV for my birthday. After receiving them I've tried a couple of times vaping them. I'm not getting the flavor, and I don't think it's the cartomizer. I vape some Ms T's Hazelnut and it's spot on. It could just be that Peach Cobbler and my taste buds don't get along.

I've tried contacting TV about this twice and I cannot get a response. I don't know if they're on vacation or what, but it's a little bit of a let down when the supplier won't contact you back about an issue dealing with their product.

Any input, ideas, suggestions? :oops:
You do realize its 4th of July weekend?

JoeChemo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2010
Washington, USA
I'll try it again tonight to see if it's any better.
"Tasty Vapor mixes every single liquid fresh, from scratch. So, unlike the stuff you may get from another vendor which has likely had time to sit on a shelf for a while, ours hasn't had any time for the flavors to "steep". Some flavors are great and ready to go and get even better, there are flavors, more particularly any "creamy" flavor, may take a good week to steep for you to taste the full depth of the liquid."

Did you try calling them on the phone? Here's their number: (888) 389-3229

wphsmike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2010
Orlando, FL
"Tasty Vapor mixes every single liquid fresh, from scratch. So, unlike the stuff you may get from another vendor which has likely had time to sit on a shelf for a while, ours hasn't had any time for the flavors to "steep". Some flavors are great and ready to go and get even better, there are flavors, more particularly any "creamy" flavor, may take a good week to steep for you to taste the full depth of the liquid."

Did you try calling them on the phone? Here's their number: (888) 389-3229

I'm going to try it again tonight. If it doesn't taste any better, I guess I can call up until 1 AM Eastern Time or 2 AM.

johnnybgdg

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2010
S. Cal
I have had great experience with Tasty Vapor, only vaping 3 weeks, used them twice. first order they actually called me the same day i ordered to let me know they were out of titanium atty and asked if i wanted to wait or if i wanted red. i took red but that was IMO outstanding customer service. Another time i just sent out a few questions in E-Mail and next morning answers were waiting, i would say he may just have too many orders trying to get out before the 4th of july weekend knowing mail aint running monday. who knows but with all the props they get in here i would say it's a fluke.
Keep Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread