Noble 1 hybrid from Vaper Craze setup....

Status
Not open for further replies.

BdMoore85

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2013
Norman, Oklahoma
Okay, so I got the o-rings put on the too and bottom part of the tank so it will not leak juice, but now what? Is there any special type of mesh I need to use or a special way to roll it? I have seen several with the "u-wick"...I struggle rolling a good wick, for some reason I just can't get it down, or I'm doing something wrong cause the coil ALWAYS glows at the top(going from center post to top of the wick)....so I pulse it some and about the 2 or 3 pulse that top part of my kanthal "pops" or "snaps" in two....and that's with oxidized mesh, un oxidized, only oxidize the top part, roll it with the little fold at the end, w/out the fold, every combination possible....

"how do you know it's your wick" you ask and not the kanthal you may ask? Because if I roll the kanthal around a screw or something and set it up without the mesh and attach it to negative and positive post it glows perfect from end to end....then I insert the wick and "poof" , the top coil going to the top of the center post from the top of the wick glows and then pops!!

so idk what else to try, and if I can't do it on an agat2 I'm afraid to try it on a $200 hybrid, or maybe their is an easy fix to this or the hybrid is different....or I can try to roll a u-wick, just need to be coached up on it....hell prolly need to be coached on rba's as a whole (I really need to learn this and get it down because I'm opening a vape store July 1st)

so if anyone will help me I greatly appreciate it!

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
The u-wick is probably the most difficult to make. I would stay away from that until you have a single wick working good. If you are getting a glowing top coil that usually means your wick/coil is too close to the positive post. Back it off a little and see if that helps. You might also try lowering the voltage if you are using VV.

I should add that if your wick/coil is too far away from the positive post you should try moving it closer. That top coil is tricky. It has to be just right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread