Non-maple tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Str8vision

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
Please god tell me such a thing exists. I don't know how people vape the virus, I'm sure maple syrup is much cheaper by the ounce at least here in FL. I would pay good money for a tobacco flavored tobacco flavor, and I'm holding on to hope.

Are you looking for a tobacco blend to extract flavor from that doesn't have a "maple" nuance, or, are you looking for a ready made retail NET that doesn't have a "maple" nuance? I ask because the threads in this sub-forum address flavor extraction and isn't the best place to request guidance in finding a retail NET.

If you're looking for retail NET recommendations you might try this thread; http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ussion/519685-natural-tobaccos-part-deux.html Very knowledgeable and friendly group that discusses natural tobacco flavors, they can help.

If you're looking to extract your own tobacco flavor I can recommend a number of pipe tobacco blends that don't have a maple nuance. Sutliff's "Voodoo Queen", Hearth and Home's "Louisiana Red", Dunhill's "Nightcap", The Smoker's "ST James", Cornell & Diehl's "Mississippi Mud" or "Billy Bud" etc..

Are you looking for a tobacco blend to extract flavor from that doesn't have a "maple" nuance, or, are you looking for a ready made retail NET that doesn't have a "maple" nuance? I ask because the threads in this sub-forum address flavor extraction and isn't the best place to request guidance in finding a retail NET.

If you're looking for retail NET recommendations you might try this thread; http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ussion/519685-natural-tobaccos-part-deux.html Very knowledgeable and friendly group that discusses natural tobacco flavors, they can help.

If you're looking to extract your own tobacco flavor I can recommend a number of pipe tobacco blends that don't have a maple nuance. Sutliff's "Voodoo Queen", Hearth and Home's "Louisiana Red", Dunhill's "Nightcap", The Smoker's "ST James", Cornell & Diehl's "Mississippi Mud" or "Billy Bud" etc..
Thanks, man massively helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread