Non-menthol smoker, menthol/minty juice vaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

logan115

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL USA
I find it kind of odd that I never really smoked menthols (bummed some from my wife in desperate times), but of the juices that I've had in my short time vaping (3 weeks), the juices that I really like the most are menthol/mint flavored juices. Really like the Mt Baker Vapor Tidal Wave and especially the Lightning. Just ordered over 125 mls of various juice (yes I have some issues doing things in moderation......), but find it odd that I'm so into menthol juice.

On the flip-side, of the regular tobacco flavored juices I've tried I don't really care for any of them, and they've been seeping for over a week (or more).

To me the menthols are a bit crisper and seem to be a better vape than some of the others I've ordered. I'm quickly stockpiling an arsenal of juice that is getting labeled emergency only !!

I'm using a mini vivi nova and Ego Spinner and overall really happy I read into vaping and took the plunge.

So, do a lot of people make the non-menthol to menthol switch, or I am just the oddball ?

Chris

minimalsaint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Michigan
I was a menthol smoker before, so I naturally gravitated toward them while starting with vaping- I like the extra kick that menthol gives to fruit flavors, especially apple and strawberry. Tried mentholated tobacco liquids but I find it hard to get past the heaviness of the flavor I find in most of them, though I recently tried a couple (RY4 and grey matter from Mister E Liquid) that have extra menthol added and I enjoy them for something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread