Non smoker normally

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Mo~

ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
Rochester, NY
I was a VERY casual smoker. Maybe 1 or 2 cigarettes a week. I picked up vaping as a stress release. I liked the smoking, hated the nicotine high. I now vape strictly no nic juices that are all DIY. If you want to vape, and don't want the nicotine, then DIYing it is the way to go. This will ensure there is no nicotine. I work from home as well, and having my vape at my desk keeps me from wanting to snack actually. I get the munchies, I vape another flavore. All zero nicotine. It's great.

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
Making you own e-juice from a base (PG or VG), flavoring, and usually concentrated nicotine juice.

It's pretty straight forward - use usually 2-10% flavoring depending on the flavor, and work out how much base you need to dilute the nic juice to your desired level. Or, if it's no nic, just fill the rest of the bottle with the base.

I do a lot of DIY'ing.

Stutzy

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Denver, CO
No one gets out alive :) there are people out there that have successfully functioned with a heroine addiction for 20+ years. Theres also people who are completely straight edge, organic foods, exercise regularly and will still fall over from something stupid like an aneurism. When it's your turn its your turn. Have a good life loving and being loved if you happen to carry around a few unhealthy habits then oh well. I think some people spend so much time stressing about their health and what they put in their bodies that they take years off their life. Ive put just about every bad drug in my body that i know of over the years because at the time it was fun. I choose not to do those things anymore for a variety of reasons. Health being one of them but not really the big one. I'm 37 years old last month i had a head to toe physical with blood work up etc. The doctor said im healthy as a horse despite my smoking for years heavy drug use and eating bbq and fried foods like its gonna be illegal tomorrow. I'm not telling anyone what to do and i'm not the poster child of good health but if the worst thing your doing is inhaling 0 nic juice you will be ok :) If it makes you happy then enjoy your life!! I dont want to give any previous poster the idea i'm downing their feelings on this but dont get so down about this stuff be as healthy as you know how and spend the time working at being happy.

dasnk

Moved On
Sep 6, 2010
ed
I dont think you have to worry about the possibility of trace amounts of nictoine in zero carts, even if there is some its not going to be enough to form a dependancy. However its probably not worth flirting with the habit due to the risk of adopting in analogs, if you imagine a social situation where you dont have your vaping kit and everyone is smoking, and you've training yourself to act like that, you might start smoking analogs.

KissMint

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
PA
Wow! KissMint....you are a gnome doing the turkey dance during Pilgrim's Bounty!

As far as the OP is concerned, I definitely agree with MistressNomad on this subject. I would never recommend vaping to a non-smoker. For smokers wanting to quit analogs it is wonderful.

:offtopic: Wish I got a male "spanking" dance but he got nothing to wear for the event :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread