NON-Sub Ohm Tank for Sigelei 100w Plus BOX MOD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SassyCoder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2014
United Kingdom
I've just realised... I've bought a Sigelei 100w Plus, but all of my e-juices have 6-12mg of nicotine (I don't want to buy new e-juice because I want to finish what I have atm as i have a lot). Now this is going to be way too much when it comes to vaping with sub-ohm coils - right?

So can i use my aspire nautilus mini tank on the device until ive used up all my e-juice, then i can buy a subtank like the aspire atlantis.

Most of my juices are 60/40 only a couple that are 80/20 ratio.

If not what are alternative suggestions?

Thanks again.

Last edited:

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
i vape 12mg on RDAs with subohm coils all day long, although I dropped from 18-24mg on non subohm setups, the 24mg just hit too hard. I dont see any problem vaping 6-12mg on subohm unless you are feeling anything different personally, also since you have a VV/VW device just because you have subohm coils doesnt mean you have to use high wattage either, you can just dial down the power. Vaping subohm around 3volts is still pretty decent, depending on the juice the flavor might change with power though.

but really i havent had anything bad happen to me vaping subohm 6-12mg nic juices.

Last edited:

SassyCoder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2014
United Kingdom
i vape 12mg on RDAs with subohm coils all day long, although I dropped from 18-24mg on non subohm setups, the 24mg just hit too hard. I dont see any problem vaping 6-12mg on subohm unless you are feeling anything different personally, also since you have a VV/VW device just because you have subohm coils doesnt mean you have to use high wattage either, you can just dial down the power. Vaping subohm around 3volts is still pretty decent, depending on the juice the flavor might change with power though.

Thank you, I went and bought the aspire atlantis anyways.

But just loads of people seem to vape at like 2-6mg nic with subohm coils.

I'm not sure how much ill be able to take or if it'll even be that bad for me we'll have to see.

I think my venom/tobacco flavours ill stick with on the nautilus mini, but the fruity and custard flavours ill use on the atlantis.

EDIT - can i use my nautilus mini on the box mod do you think? scared it'll blow up or damage the device though id be using it around 9/10w.

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
Thank you, I went and bought the aspire atlantis anyways.

But just loads of people seem to vape at like 2-6mg nic with subohm coils.

I'm not sure how much ill be able to take or if it'll even be that bad for me we'll have to see.

I think my venom/tobacco flavours ill stick with on the nautilus mini, but the fruity and custard flavours ill use on the atlantis.

i think you just might be thinking too hard about it. buncha low low mg nic users intentionally ween themselves off nicotine. several also just go 0mg to make bigger clouds in subohm builds, just for the fact they can inhale easily without throat hit.

SassyCoder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2014
United Kingdom
I have the Atlantis and it mutes my flavors.

You could consider the Kanger mini Sub-tank. Kanger makes both a 1.2Ω and and a 0.5Ω stock coil. You may be able to use your current juice with the 1.2Ω coil.

Just a thought.:)

Thanks, cancelled my aspire order and gone for this instead :). Hope it is worth it.

SassyCoder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2014
United Kingdom
Kanger Subtank Mini with the 1.2 ohm heads, then dial the airflow down so you don't over nic. Once you've burned through your juice you'll have the .5 ohm head already waiting. Of course you could just grab some raw VG and cut the juice down yourself?

Gone for the mini thanks :D

SassyCoder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2014
United Kingdom
good choice, comes with a rebuildable section as well so if you ever want to get into that to try lower ohms without buying new premade coils.

Yes I watched a video on youtube from RIP Trippers and was AMAZED by how easy it was to rebuild, already purchased the wire, cotton etc cannot bloody wait. Going to buy my next batch of juice for the subohm coils and let them steep for 2 weeks (if i can last that long ha).

I never thought i'd ever get into rebuildables i have spent a fortune on bvc coils for my aspire nautilus and about 30% of them have been rubbish batches its ridiculous.

Do you have to to change the coil and cotton more often than you would do an coil head?

For an example, i've had a bvc coil head last me 10 days will a subohm coil with 70/30 vg/pg last that long?

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
Yes I watched a video on youtube from RIP Trippers and was AMAZED by how easy it was to rebuild, already purchased the wire, cotton etc cannot bloody wait. Going to buy my next batch of juice for the subohm coils and let them steep for 2 weeks (if i can last that long ha).

I never thought i'd ever get into rebuildables i have spent a fortune on bvc coils for my aspire nautilus and about 30% of them have been rubbish batches its ridiculous.

Do you have to to change the coil and cotton more often than you would do an coil head?

For an example, i've had a bvc coil head last me 10 days will a subohm coil with 70/30 vg/pg last that long?

short answer, no you dont

long answer: since it is cheaper than premade coils, you can change the coils/wicks as often as you need. this is a plus because although you still get lots of vapor, flavor diminishes during the lifetime of the coil/cotton. Personally I change my coils every 2-3 days and i vape heavily, i change mostly due to the fact that the flavor is just so good on a freshly wicked freshly wrapped coil :laugh:, im sure you can just dryburn and clean the coil to reuse it but since i have gotten so much kanthal A1 I just toss them out once i see them go all black with liquid residue or just give me no more flavor.

if that question was just about the premade subohm coils, im sure you have to change those more often than 1.0+ premade coils if you vape on them the same.

Treeburner1983

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
As long as the vapor is comfortable to breath in, you can use any nic level you want when running sub-ohm. I'm typically building my Lemo RTA at 0.5 to 0.9 ohm, and just recently switched to 8mg from 12. My girlfriend (ex Parliament Light smoker) uses 12 and 8mg juice in both her Nautilus Minis and Atlantis, when using the 12mg the extra throat hit just keeps her from chain vaping.

Obviously it's up to personal preference, but if the vape is comfortable you could just vape less with the higher-producing, sub-ohm builds.

-Treeburner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread