Status
Not open for further replies.

martialmedia

Jan 20, 2012
McKinney, TX

Islevapn

Jul 22, 2013
Kihei, HI
Thanks all , I'm going to look into all of the above mentioned liquids. What about the Halo Torque 56, any of you above tried it? its description says "unfiltered tobacco flavor and serious throat hit. Torque56 E-liquid is for those that want real tobacco flavor without a lot of complex nuances to cloud the taste". Just wondering as its one of the few tobacco descriptions ive come across without a subtle sweetness or any other flavors. I have noticed the 5 Halo menthol and speciality flavors I've tried have been pretty sweet.

Thanks

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Thanks all , I'm going to look into all of the above mentioned liquids. What about the Halo Torque 56, any of you above tried it? its description says "unfiltered tobacco flavor and serious throat hit. Torque56 E-liquid is for those that want real tobacco flavor without a lot of complex nuances to cloud the taste". Just wondering as its one of the few tobacco descriptions ive come across without a subtle sweetness or any other flavors. I have noticed the 5 Halo menthol and speciality flavors I've tried have been pretty sweet.

Thanks

Torque56 is slightly sweet. It was the first ejuice I tried and, at the time, found it surprisingly sweet as compared to the description. I believe Longhorn and Captain Jack are suppose to me the least sweet, but they are considered cigar and pipe tobacco.

Bob Chill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
Sans Nom, USA
try a free sample of Vermillion River Kentucky Blend. You can get 5ml for just the cost of mail. 10mg strength is the only choice with samples. I'm addicted to kentucky applewood and my buddy has been beating up my bottle of kentucky vanilla. Those have some sweetness though. Tobacco comes through clean and upfront but the other flaves linger.

Dan33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Bay Area, USA
What about the Halo Torque 56, any of you above tried it? its description says "unfiltered tobacco flavor and serious throat hit. Torque56 E-liquid is for those that want real tobacco flavor without a lot of complex nuances to cloud the taste". Just wondering as its one of the few tobacco descriptions ive come across without a subtle sweetness or any other flavors. I have noticed the 5 Halo menthol and speciality flavors I've tried have been pretty sweet.

Thanks

I have tried all Halo's so-called tobacco flavors, but none of them have an actual tobacco flavor of any kind, in my opinion. The only exceptions are Turkish and Midnight Apple (generic mild pipe tobacco). Having said that, I like Halo's "tobaccos" and I vape them all the time.

I have tried around 100 samples looking for an analog replacement. I do not think it exists at this time. However, the good news is that there are a number of vendors out there that have great pipe/cigar juices. Check out Want2Vape's The Blond (mild cigar) or Louisville (pipe), maybe Ahlusion's Devil Dog, though Louisville is more complex.

Dan33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Bay Area, USA
You might try W2V "Pure Smoke" it's the closest I've ever tasted to how a fresh out of the pack analog smells.
I second that. I would not say it has a tobacco flavor, but I like it.

In addition, I like Boba's Bounty and Gorilla Juice. I do not taste tobacco in any of them, but I like the taste.

Dan33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Bay Area, USA
I have tried "ashtray", but don't like it as much as cam-ul and eclipse. Also like these better than "puresmoke". I LOVE GEJ Patriot, but I think it is not as much of a "cigarette" as what I posted.
Interesting about cam-ul and eclipse; they have so many different tobacco flavors, I did not know where to start and decided not to try any, but now I want to try cam-ul and eclipse.

Have tried GEJ Patriot; meh., in my opinion, maybe steeping will make it better.

By the way, I also like Alien Visions' Gamel. It does not taste like a cigarette, in my opinion, but it does slightly remind me of a Camel flavor.

Islevapn

Jul 22, 2013
Kihei, HI
I was trying to find a realistic cigarette flavor to mix with a straight strong menthol ive been vaping for the past month. I think I'm done trying to find a a cigarette flavored juice. After close to a month off cigarettes, I tried a drag off of a coworkers cigarette, he smokes the same cigs I smoked for 15 yrs, Kool filter kings. It was gross as hell and the grape jolly rancher he had was really appealing to me. I think I'm going fruity... Lol

Thanks to all who responded.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I have tried "ashtray", but don't like it as much as cam-ul and eclipse. Also like these better than "puresmoke". I LOVE GEJ Patriot, but I think it is not as much of a "cigarette" as what I posted.

Patriot tastes more like an authentic cigar to me. Wrangler Light is much more cigarette like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread