• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Non vaping BP issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Wasn't sure where to go with this. Just wanted to share this w/ fellow vapers. Just wanted to say that perhaps if you're middle aged like I am and you're chain vaping and your hearts acting weird, like I've experienced even before vaping- and I've read about others here- please take a moment some day and stop into the drugstore and get a BP reading.

I'm on meds now (@50yrs. old), but mine was 190/80. Pretty high. AGAIN, NOT BECAUSE OF vaping. But if I was more health consious, it would've been smart to have it checked and adjusted my lifestyle before I started chain vaping for 5 months.

Feel free to delete this post if it seems alarmest. I apologize if it has been. I could be doing alot worse if I continued to smoke.

jj2

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2009
    Hundred Acre Wood
    Well those that feel their heart racing should go have their blood pressure checked.

I've been on meds for it for years. On a heavy smoking day, I'd feel the thumping inside my chest so I tried my best to keep my smoking to a set determined amount.
    As for vaping (but I cut my nic fast: Zero or 4/6) and I have had no problems at all. In fact my doctor has cut my meds which made us both happy. :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread