Nonalcoholic Cocktails’ Most Unexpected Fans: Kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjcordone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Rhode Island
This is a "fluff" story on today's NY Times. The same people that are in an uproar with their claim that vaping teaches children to smoke latter in life, have no problem with Kiddie Cocktails to train children to be drinkers. Makes as much sense as what we're seeing now - cigarettes left to be more accessible than vape products. Here's the link, but since the times is subscription based I'm not sure if it will work for everyone.

Nonalcoholic Cocktails’ Most Unexpected Fans: Kids

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Speaking of cocktails, anyone here catch wind about the woman feeding her husband Visine cocktails? For 3 days?

I don't know about everyone else, but if I even get a pimple I become suspicious. This guy should have knew something was up after having to flush so many times.

Just to remain on topic, let's hope the kids don't hear about this.

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Whatever happened to just sticking peas up your nose?
    We had to take our daughter to the doctors once when stuck a bean in her ear during arts and crafts at school. lol.

Back to the OP. I vividly remember how much of big person I felt like when my mom ordered a Shirley Temple for me at the fancy Chinese restaurant. See where I am now? :D

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I have a theory. All these issues with kids began about the time we banned lawn darts.
    I loved those! In fact, I'm going to make my own (for adults only!)
    How about resin "knocker balls"? Would shatter and get in your eyes.
    Super balls (the original)... throw it hard on the sidewalk and it comes straight up and gives you a bloody nose.
    And (of course) candy cigarettes (fake smoke and all)

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014

They even made fake acid for us to chew like the adults! We called em mini Chiclets.
    shopping

Coyote628

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
    Sep 16, 2017
    I loved those! In fact, I'm going to make my own (for adults only!)
    How about resin "knocker balls"? Would shatter and get in your eyes.
    Super balls (the original)... throw it hard on the sidewalk and it comes straight up and gives you a bloody nose.
    Super balls. Yes. You could bounce one of those to the moon(almost) IF you got your face outta the way fast enough lol.

• Agree
    Reactions: Blitzdonlife
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread