Noname Oldboy style tube

Status
Not open for further replies.

S3mj0n

Apr 11, 2019
So, I'm really interested in a Oldboy mech tube but there are really hard to find and until I finally find a used authentic one in Germany I thought about getting a clone. Problem is, I have no idea about clones. I never owned a clone and don't know which manufacturer are good, I own many authentic tanks and box mods but not clones or any mech mod at all. On 2fdeal I've seen two versions of the Oldboy, one from Vazzling for 25€ and one from YFTK for 30€. How do they compare to the authentic when it comes to machining, design, colour and feel. I also want one to see if it is worth it to get the authentic because I'm not into mechs and rather spend the 200€ on another Dani Box than a mech, but I also love the design of the oldboy.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk

T0mmy1977

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 1, 2015
    So, I'm really interested in a Oldboy mech tube but there are really hard to find and until I finally find a used authentic one in Germany I thought about getting a clone. Problem is, I have no idea about clones. I never owned a clone and don't know which manufacturer are good, I own many authentic tanks and box mods but not clones or any mech mod at all. On 2fdeal I've seen two versions of the Oldboy, one from Vazzling for 25€ and one from YFTK for 30€. How do they compare to the authentic when it comes to machining, design, colour and feel. I also want one to see if it is worth it to get the authentic because I'm not into mechs and rather spend the 200€ on another Dani Box than a mech, but I also love the design of the oldboy.

Clones can be as good as the authentic. They can have minor quality differences. Or they can be complete crap. I have always had good experiences with mech clones. For a fraction of the price it may be worth buying not knowing in advance. The clones on FastTech usually have informative reviews.

• Useful
    Reactions: Izan

S3mj0n

Apr 11, 2019
    Clones can be as good as the authentic. They can have minor quality differences. Or they can be complete crap. I have always had good experiences with mech clones. For a fraction of the price it may be worth buying not knowing in advance. The clones on FastTech usually have informative reviews.
    Thanks. Ordered a YFTK Stratum 0. Good reviews and always interested me and again the original is extremely hard to get. We see how it is, it was only 30€ with a extra mosfet so at worst I sell it for 35€ lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread