Noob gets a Joye 501 and luvn it !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well after researchin somthing i knew nothing about ( Ecigs) then was the choice which friggin contraption do i get 2 Vape with? I did the bare minimun research because i just wanted to start vaping asap, somehow someway i landed at the Joye 501 paid $50 for the starter kit that came with 2complete cigs ( 2batts, 2attys, 2carts) a house charger and 5 prefilled carts with some random kaka juice. I figured it would be good to grab myself some extra carts and some juice and a case. the case was crap, constructed outta tinfoil and bent all to hell the first time i looked at it wrong, but whatta i want for 3bux? the juice i got was Strawberry, grape, and Virgina in 16ml bottles 24mg ( which ive found is to strong for me, so ill drop to 18mg) but all in all i think i spent $85 and im happy as a pig in ....:D The Joye is the size roughly of a 100 reg. ciggy, seems to be built nice and solid and fits nicely in my paw, stays nice n snug behind my ear and can be held just with ur lips fora short amount of time if u be needin both of ur hands. Ive heard of people .....in about these getting to hot, only thing i can figure is these folks are puffin on this thing like doomsday is 2morrow. Temperture doesnt seem to be a problem for me. It has the manual button which i do like very much which i press for half a sec. before vapin to prime up the atty. I pull the smoke into the back of my throat with my cheeks slowly and evenly holding the button for roughly 3secs and out comes a cloud that can hide my face if i so shall choose. im not cranking on it, im just drawing steadly, pulling with my cheeks. I kind of think of it as a truck that has a granny gear, slowly, but torquey and this little wonder does all i could ever want. Ive also heard issuses about Battery life it seems to me that i can get one full battery to last me 1day, your results of course will vary, depending on how much u vape. I was a little over a half a pack aday Dbag and im totally happy with a battery lasting me aday. Because the kit came with 2batts. i just alternate and works out juuust fine. Overall this was a great find that i happened to stumble upon because it seems like there are tons of other models out there and the chances of getn a junk one could possibly be good. this post is soley based on my expierance and another unit could be just right for you. Im new to the world of vaping, but i just wanted 2throw my 2cents in on the Joye and tell anybody that might be wonderin just like i was " which one!! WHICH ONE!! Aaaahrrg!!" ~Capnjack~

Shaka

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Honolulu, HI
...somehow someway i landed at the Joye 501...I figured it would be good to grab myself some extra carts and some juice...
...stays nice n snug behind my ear and can be held just with ur lips fora short amount of time if u be needin both of ur hands.
...Overall this was a great find that i happened to stumble upon because it seems like there are tons of other models out there and the chances of getn a junk one could possibly be good.

Hey Cap!

Yes, you did indeed choose wisely! I'm sure you mean 510 as I'm not aware of a Joye 501. Happens to be the most popular unit among ecf members, and for good reason.

Behind your ear, hey that's where mine is all the time (w/ std batts) when I'm working, or clenched between my teeth (why I only use whistle tip carts).

Glad to hear the std batts are working for you...went for the eGo because I was charging my 2 batts 2-3x a day.

Good luck and welcome to ecf!

ps: Awesome post Cap, but quite hard to read in one big paragraph. As one ecf leader put it, "paragraphs are your friend." Please, this is purely constructive, ok?

WoW good point Shaka! now that i take a quick look at some of the other threads and the such, i can see how hard it is to read one huge azz block of writing lol

And yaaaa about that 501.... XD I dont feel like a complete tool i guess since i had the word "noob" in my title lolz

Honest typo thas it!!!! Nuttin wrong with Constructive Shaka!! I actually welcome it aslong as its delivered the way you did it =D Thanx All ~Capn~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread