Noob mouth to lung single coil rta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearce88

Feb 2, 2015
Brisbane
Hi ive been vaping on and off for a few years and have decided I want to be able to rebuild my coils. I mouth to lung inhale and am looking for an easy rta tank to make the coil for. Also what wire I would need. I like vaping at about 20 watts. Ive ordered the baby beast rba and the triton rta just to practice on but I want a nice mtl tank. If you could post a link to where I can find one id appreciate it thankyou

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
If a MTL RTA is where you want to be, it's hard to beat a Kayfun. There can't be more than 50 models; google them up and pick one. Buy a clone and try it before blowing the bucks on a Svoe Maesto. The authentics are not cheap, but they are worth the money if you're sure that's what you want.

Reactions: stols001

NicotineRush

Linux Mint/Mate
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2008
Living 'Off Grid'
Siren v2 is the easiest build of all time, due to how it traps the coils, and the vape is fantastic (IMO) as well. It's not going to beat a Kayfun but it also won't cost over $100. The Vandy vape Berserker is also a nice easy tank that's easy to build with a very restricted lung hit, also inexpensive.

Good luck.

Anna

Anna, any of these you mentioned have a leaking issue? I might be looking for an MTL tank but I refuse to buy inferior equipment. Thanks

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I haven't found the siren to be a leaker at all since I wicked it correctly (I am using rayon). Same with the VV Berserker, although I think probably any RTA could leak under the right circumstances. Haven't seen a lot of complaints about leaking on the Siren V2, or the Berserker (sometimes with filling, it seems it may be better to fill from the bottom, not the top.

I'm a rather large fan of the siren, though. I'm sure you'll get some different recommendations too. Kayfuns don't tend to leak at all but they are expensive unless you get a clone.

Anna

Reactions: NicotineRush
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread