Noob Question - Can I Use A Atty For Dripping On My eGo Twist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny D

Verified Member
Jul 4, 2012
Seymour, CT USA
Just ordered a couple of Twists and a pile of Mega Dual Coil Cartos but I'm wondering whether there are attys for direct dripping to be used with the eGo Twist? I realized that I'd be wasting cartos if I didn't like a flavor I filled the cartos with. Trying out different flavors by dripping on an atty seems like a smarter way to go. Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Kenny

recidivus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2012
Canada
www.youtube.com
I am currently direct dripping for taste tests on my ego-c using the atomizers that shipped with the kit. Pull off the spike and 1 or 2 drips right in the well, put on the sleeve and a blank cartridge (came in kit). It's not ideal but it shows that you don't need to spend on a specific bit of hardware to get started.

*Only reason I went this route is I bought a bunch of stuff and forgot a part, rather than buy more stuff and pay double for shipping.

ed**here is the video I watched to remove atomizer spike.

Last edited:

JohnsWorld

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Southern LA
I use a LR 510 atty with my ego-c (similar to this set up) though I don't always use the drip shield, but it gives you an idea of the setup (atty, drip shield, tip). Have a LR306, but I tend to use the 510 more I guess because it's taller,...but works well. You may want to give them both a try.
Empiremods eGo Passthrough Starter Kit

froginblender

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
hollywood, Fl.
any 510 will work...get a good Low resistance 306 atomizer..with a 306 drip tip....best way to taste the juices....
get the longer driptip....keeps the juice from spittling back into your mouth.

If you want to see some real fog...check out my vid...search infinity pro on youtube...and click on gravefillerextreme...that's me!

Just ordered a couple of Twists and a pile of Mega Dual Coil Cartos but I'm wondering whether there are attys for direct dripping to be used with the eGo Twist? I realized that I'd be wasting cartos if I didn't like a flavor I filled the cartos with. Trying out different flavors by dripping on an atty seems like a smarter way to go. Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread