Status
Not open for further replies.

pmoraldo

REO Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
So I have about everything I need to start DIY'ing and I have a couple ?'s First I got some ethyl maltol chrystals and I want to make some juice at 10% EM as the only flavor so how do I do this? then I want to do the a batch of juice with 10% EM and 10% Cinnamon Red Hots flavoring. So basically i need to know how to mix the EM chrystals for starters and then once its mixed do I just plug it in the ejuice calculator as any another flavor or does it go in the water/PGA section? What is the best was carrier for the EM? PG or PGA ?
Thanks to everyone in advance for your I'm sure these ?'s have been asked 1,000,000 times just don't have the patience to search for the answers:) BTW I vape mainly hi to 100% VG juices 30/70 pg/vg is the lowest vg I normally like FWIW:vapor:

FYI one of my main vapes up to this point has been Cinnabomb 2X flavor and BWB Malty mixed together 50/50 :p

mightypirate

Verified Member
Nov 29, 2011
virginia
To mix up the EM start with 1/4tsp into 10ml of whatever liquid you choose. Some use alcohol, I like PG and some use VG. VG will take a long time to dissolve. I've never tried it but you'll probably have to keep the vg mixture in a hot water bath for an hour or two to get it dissolved completely. When I mix it up in PG I just run the sink until it's hot, plug the drain and drop the bottle in. Come back awhile later shake it up and it's normally good to go. You may be able to get more than a 1/4tsp to dissolve in 10ml, but there will come a point where it's super saturated and can't take any more.

As far as how to plug it into the calculator I always put it in the flavor section. So with ejuice me up you'd have two lines, one for the EM and one for the Cinnamon flaor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread