Status
Not open for further replies.

Veezy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2013
California
Whats up ECF!
Ok so I've been reading up about how to DIY and It's becoming of interest to me. I've been reading and reading and now my eyes are ready to pop out of my sockets and my brains is about to blow up. I have one question in mind that I cannot seem to find.

I;m wanting to know which MG strength nictotine I should get. I see that they sell 6-100 mg. So im kind of confused why dont they just sell 100mg if you're going to dilute it anyways...right? not sure But i know I'm missing something here. I would really appreciate your help so I can finally put my order in :) Thanks guys!

Veezy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2013
California
cool thanks for your input guys. ill do a little more research but I also do want to say I dont know how much more wide it can get by getting 100mg no one really smokes over 34mg of nic right? so Your options are still the same no matter if you get 60 or 100 you're going to dilute it down to get your desired nic level only difference I see is that you will need fewer drops of the 100mg nic to get your desired level

FinallyQuit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2011
SC
I like to get 100 mg for diluting, it makes me very happy to use about $1 worth of vg or pg and have twice the amount nicotine at 50 mg. Since I never use anything higher than 24, I could probably buy 60 as well. Never thought about it. . . The 1st batch I ever got was 36 mg, cause I was scared of 100. Used it up so fast it made my head spin, helped me get over my fear quickly. I am a cheapskate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread