The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Noob

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by sleepy*, Nov 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. sleepy*

sleepy* Full Member

Nov 9, 2012
    malton
    I've been vaping for about two weeks and I'm looking for a new setup I'm currently vaping on a ego c its pretty basic. I'm looking to get something with a more power and a better tank and just something i can play around with.

Any advice would be really appreciated .

2. justinred

justinred Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2012
    PH
    Ego Twist + vivi novas! Twist so you can tinker with the voltage. Vivi novas to find your sweet spot resistance and learn how to build.

3. sleepy*

sleepy* Full Member

Nov 9, 2012
    malton
    lol i defiantly will still , like i said im really to this ..... what is a vivi novas ?

4. justinred

Oct 7, 2012
    PH
    It's a cheap rebuilable juice delivery tank system that delivers great flavor and thick vapors. <-- That should catch your attention. :D

5. Titanium

Titanium Moved On

Oct 19, 2012
    Vivi nova is a clearomizerish tanksorta system devoted to your vapor satisfaction.

6. sleepy*

sleepy* Full Member

Nov 9, 2012
    malton
    alright u got my attention lol but where do i buy, also will it fit on my ego c ?

7. Titanium

Titanium Moved On

Oct 19, 2012
  8. ShogaNinja

ShogaNinja Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2012
    Ohio
    I cordially invite you to click the link in my signature and read the Vaper's Handbook. It will teach you what to look for, and what to avoid, as well as show you reviews on many of the better (and worse) e-cigs on the market.

When you get there you can go up top to the Handbook and sort by FAQs or Reviews to your preference. There's also a search bar to help you find what you may be looking for.

9. sleepy*

sleepy* Full Member

Nov 9, 2012
    malton
    alright thanks alot Titanium

10. justinred

Oct 7, 2012
    PH
    Vivis come with 3 heads. A 1.8, 2.4 and 2.8 ohms. The 1.8 will work on your ego c which delivers 3.7 volts but the 2.4 and 2.8 won't work. You need a variable voltage battery or mod that can output 4.4-5.0 volts hence the ego twist suggestion.

11. sleepy*

sleepy* Full Member

Nov 9, 2012
    malton
  12. Titanium

Titanium Moved On

Oct 19, 2012
    Please consider buying a ProVari or Twist.

13. sleepy*

sleepy* Full Member

Nov 9, 2012
    malton
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.