noobie help please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torvus74

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
SE Ohio
hello all, I'm looking at the kr808d-1 as my first e-cig and had a few questions hopefully you all can help me with.

1: is there an option to get manual batteries in the ultimate starter kit?

2: I'm also going to get some sample flavors since this is all new to me, is the
easiest way to sample is to just get the 510 adapter and an atomizer with
carts so I can drip?

3: who would win in a wrestling match, Drew or Philip Morris? :D

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
I know that Drew carries the manual batteries.. and I am confident that he can do a starter kit with them. If I'm wrong.. allow me to apologize before he beats me up.

You have a couple of options regarding sample flavors. You can buy the cartomizers with the flavors that you are interested in (packs of 5 IRC). YOu can EMAIL Drew and see how he stands on "loose" cartos that he can put in a sampler for you. Or.... you can vape down your kit cartos, wash them out, and refill them with the e-liquid flavors that you are interested in.

How's that?

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I would definatley beat Phillip Morris as I have studied grappling and MMA and he is a wrestler I believe:thumbs:

Actually I could do a manual batt in the kit if you prefer, and the adapter would be a way for you to try some liquids or you can also use a 901 atty right on yhe KR808 Battery without an adapter....Thanks
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread