nooob, leaky carts, inconsistant vapor, but i like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

robociggs

Dec 14, 2011
savannah ga
i got a 902 from modern vapor. i would have now smoked about two packs of cigs since i got my pv and i've only smoked 3.

it kinda seems like it makes a bunch of vapor sometimes, then not so much for a while. it comes and goes between fill-ups.
also, i'm probably just hitting it too hard, but my ejuice keeps getting on the outside of my cart somehow.

i love tweaking stuff and post frequently on mopedarmy.com. i just did the straw mod and it does (at least) help fill them up.

any tips?

:vapor:<~~~i got a blue light too!!!

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Are you using the atomizer+cart setup or the cartomizers (which we call cartos, not carts)

Carts - yes - they can dump 1/2 their juice with no warning. And I don't even know if their 902 is related to 901 but 901 has a hole in the middle of the side of the atomizer that juice can also leak out of.

Cartomizers - properly filled, cleaned up and settled, a good cartomizer will rarely leak more than part of a drop, but I do store them drip tip down in my pocket or purse or sideways if possible. At home I lay them on their sides. (re drip tip - I use a drip tip as a mouthpiece on the carto instead of the end cap - easier to remove when checking the stuffing or adding juice)

robociggs

Dec 14, 2011
savannah ga
sometimes that whole "not compatible with other products" thing is kind of just a waver, so you won't try it and mess it up, also it can serve as a marketing tool to keep you coming back. the threaded fittings look similar. i think i'll be placing an order for some 510 cartomizers and a battery + charger. it'll either all fit together, or i'll just be starting a small pv collection.

gotta get a big crazy fat bat tank monster for xmas!

robociggs

Dec 14, 2011
savannah ga
ok, i got an email from modern vapor saying the cartos from the 510, will fit the 902. the batteries have to be charged in their own chargers, but everything else is compatible. i sent him another email regarding those side show atomizers that hang right for dipping. wanna try that out.

as for now, i been filling up my carts to the top like in a video i saw on how to do it on youtube. that makes more vapor and i don't suck as hard, so they don't leak as much. about to order a pack of cartos from ccv. wondering what ohms to get....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread