Nord 2 Wattage for 50mg salts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

heatherfeather2001

Dec 8, 2019
So, I went to a vape shop and picked up a Nord 2.

I got 50mg salt juice, because I'm used to the high amount of nicotine from juul.

I'm using the pod with the 0.8 ohm coil, and I'm unsure of the wattage I should use to avoid too much of a headrush. Don't get me wrong, I like a nice buzz, but at 12W it's intense.

What should I do?

Reactions: stols001

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
So, I went to a vape shop and picked up a Nord 2.

I got 50mg salt juice, because I'm used to the high amount of nicotine from Juul.

I'm using the pod with the 0.8 ohm coil, and I'm unsure of the wattage I should use to avoid too much of a headrush. Don't get me wrong, I like a nice buzz, but at 12W it's intense.

What should I do?
adjust till YOU like it, salt max i do 17w before but much prefer lower ...

Droid 0121

Dec 3, 2019
NJ
Is the Nord 2 available right now? I only see pre-orders on line.
The pop up on some sites even now and then. The sell out fast as hell though. I'm sure they are only getting a few in at a time though. Just keep checking and you might luck out. I seen a few in stock but wasn't going to pay the price they were selling them at lol. Good Luck!!

Edit:
It also depends how important the color is also. They may be sold out of every color but one.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
The pop up on some sites even now and then. The sell out fast as hell though. I'm sure they are only getting a few in at a time though. Just keep checking and you might luck out. I seen a few in stock but wasn't going to pay the price they were selling them at lol. Good Luck!!

Edit:
It also depends how important the color is also. They may be sold out of every color but one.
i just go for tradition color :) white cobra which i believe no one buy ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread