Normal atty vs genisis style RBA atty

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulishuku

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2010
indiana
I switched from a RBA dripping atty to a RBA tank style atty. In the dripping atty I used silica, and in the tank style I use stainless steel mesh.

The differences I noticed switching to the tank style are:

Much more vapor, much more flavor.
Heavier, and bulkier
Goes through much more juice
The wick is a week old already and is still wicking excellently. The silica I had to change just about once every 4-5 days.

Is it worth going to the stainless steel mesh in a tank style? Absolutely! The vapor and flavor makes it all just so much more worth it. It has pretty much revitalized my love for vaping.

CharlieBrown

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Austin, TX
I switched from a RBA dripping atty to a RBA tank style atty. In the dripping atty I used silica, and in the tank style I use stainless steel mesh.

The differences I noticed switching to the tank style are:

Much more vapor, much more flavor.
Heavier, and bulkier
Goes through much more juice
The wick is a week old already and is still wicking excellently. The silica I had to change just about once every 4-5 days.

Is it worth going to the stainless steel mesh in a tank style? Absolutely! The vapor and flavor makes it all just so much more worth it. It has pretty much revitalized my love for vaping.

Thanks!!! What RBA tank are you using?
BTW...congrats on your almost 3 year anniversary of being cigarette free. I've only got about 4 months on me, but totally worth it and looking forward to the years to come.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Thanks!!! What RBA tank are you using?
BTW...congrats on your almost 3 year anniversary of being cigarette free. I've only got about 4 months on me, but totally worth it and looking forward to the years to come.

In the picture it looks like the aga-t but I could be wrong.

CharlieBrown

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Austin, TX
I'm part of a group that is purchasing an atty from VaporWerks rebuildable atomizer full specs and photos
They are still taking orders.
Sorry i though i was off analogs for 4 months, but is only been 2 per my sig. Though it does feel like i have been off for a very long time. :-(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread