Norseman's Review on the Bonza RDA from Vandy Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norseman

ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2017
www.instagram.com
bkMus9p.jpg

I received this Bonza rda free of charge from Cigabuy for the purpose of this review. Regardless of this, it will not color my opinion on this review in any way, shape or form.

imDPyxA.jpg

Packaging
This comes in a new case at least for me. It is a see through plastic box where the Bonza sits on top with 2 extra 810 drip tips sitting in cut outs. Beneath the plastic holder you will find the manual, the goodie bag that contains an allen key, a blue screwdriver, 510 adapter, extra grub screws, o-rings and a squonk pin.

cO210oA.jpg

The rda
This time around it is the Bonza RDA that Vaping Bogan has made in collaboration with Vandy Vape, it is another youtuber device and it is gonna be interesting to see how it performs in comparison with the others i have tried.

FlV7AYG.jpg

This is a 3-piece RDA made out of SS and the one I received is gold plated and it also comes as Silver, flat black and 7 color.

The side airflow is made out of 15 tiny holes and placed like a rectangle on each side of the barrel. It does allow both dual and single coil use which I believe will make quite a few people happy.

G5JuzZn.jpg

The deck is something we have seen before so nothing innovative here. It is a gold plated deck with both clamps and post holes and as such it works really good and it is real easy to build on.

3bKDOpQ.jpg

The juice well compared to many other RDAs I have been looking at is really deep and I must say that it is to my liking. It surely can hold a fair amount of liquid without starting to leak and it got plenty of room for the wick.

7I2Djrc.jpg

810 drip tips works like a charm and it comes with 3 different ones, 1 yellow resin, 1 ultem and 1 black delrin. Another thing that does work is the o-rings, everything sits snug but if I am gonna complain about something I must say that the o-ring holding the top cap in the airflow sleeve is a bit on the tight side and you need to use a bit of force to be able to change the airflow.

39emm43.jpg

The top cap is domed on the top and that surely helps with the flavor in this and good flavor it has. It has been a nice experience vaping on it and I have been using it with both the standard 510 pin on hybrid mechs and with the squonk 510 pin on squonkers and it has performed flawlessly in both modes.

Assessment
All I can say is that Bogan and Vandy Vape has come out with a winner. This is a good RDA that provides the vapor with good flavor, dense clouds and last but not least a good experience.

BMA3cL9.jpg

So how did this perform in comparison with the other youtuber devices I have tested? What I can say is that this one got to the top of that list and the reason for that is that it doesn’t really have any cons to talk about. The Aura has its leaking/condensation issues which clearly puts it below the Bonza on any of my lists, the Drop gotta be the winner of the youtuber RDA’s of 2017 with this one as a close runner up.

Can I recommend it to others?
I surely can recommend this to others, it is priced fair and it is well built and the flavor is good and what else can you ask for really… Oh ok it is squonk ready so that is a bonus.

Pros
Machining
Good flavor
Squonk ready
O-rings
Deep juice well
Protruding 510 (hybrid safe)
Easy to build

Cons
O-ring on top cap a bit tight

Parameters
Width: 24mm
Height: 33mm
Silver, Gold, Flat Black, 7 color

Package includes
1 x Bonza RDA
3 x 810 drip tips
1 x Accessories Bag
1 x Manual

You will find it here
Bonza RDA for $22.27 at the time I wrote the review.

Thanks for reading this far and Vape on!
Norseman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread