• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

North Alabama Vapers Vape Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deboo

Mar 31, 2013
Huntsville
If the Huntsville store is who I think it is(i won't name names), then they got some competition now, lol

I've heard ALOT of complaints about there service being Sub Par

I hear ya man I completely agree. A friend and I seriously thought about opening a store up in Huntsville. That one store just had a monopoly on the products locally. I almost have my masters in business but decided on going into the teaching field as opposed to starting up a business.

Did you finally get your store open? Are you the competition? Lol I would love to try some of your liquid if your mixing your own. If you have a website or anything let me know or feel free to pm me.

Deboo

Mar 31, 2013
Huntsville
I hear ya man I completely agree. A friend and I seriously thought about opening a store up in Huntsville. That one store just had a monopoly on the products locally. I almost have my masters in business but decided on going into the teaching field as opposed to starting up a business.

Did you finally get your store open? Are you the competition? Lol I would love to try some of your liquid if your mixing your own. If you have a website or anything let me know or feel free to pm me.

Also divorce completely shatters any ideas of investing into a new venture financially lol at least short term. Those pesky grade school student loans also.

Pizaul1986

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2013
Anniston alabama
y2evy4uj.jpg

middle alabama vape meet if you can make it come on down!!!

Attachments

• june vape meet.jpg
    june vape meet.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread