• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

aeroforce156

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2011
Greenville,NC
If you are seeking a good eastern NC brick&mortar E-cig supplier then check out tobacco King:

tobacco King carries over 6 of the best Electronic Cigarette kits on the market for a fraction of the cost of the competitors meaning they aren't trying to beat you in the head like everyone else reselling in a store. They are the only store locally who carry the markets high end rechargeable electronic cigarettes starting around $10. Tobacco King now carries the finest electronic cigarettes, parts, and e-liquid.

Tobacco King

(252) 756-8720

703 Greenville Blvd Se

Greenville, NC 27858

VapoVamp

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2011
N.C.
Hey all you VapeFreaks!!! Glad to have found this area of ECF. I'm located in Petty world, LOL! Randleman.....Hope to see all of you in the Vapehaze:vapor: GRIMMARMY.jpg

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: SA posting in unauthorized area.

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

Vapian

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2011
Lexington, KY
Just a reminder!! The NC Vapers are getting together at Beantown Tavern in Matthews at 5pm on Saturday!! We always have such a great time. Hope to see you there!!

Gah! I'd like to since I'm living in Southern Charlotte now, but ... have to head KY way this weekend to see the family and do some grunt work to get the old homestead on the market. Timing sucks, but, maybe next time.

Perhaps a scheduled field trip to the offices of MadVapes sometime in the next month or so... ?

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

lcubed001

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
NC
two words man MAD VAPES

they are in charlotte and provide excellent service and simply put the BEST prices in the industry in my opinion

Welcome to MadVapes LLC

I actually was looking through their site yesterday! I am going to Charlotte in July, so i might try to get over there..... Thanks for the info.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread