• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowDemon420

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Charlotte NC
I live in Charlotte too I work for a sound and light company here in charlotte we do the charlotte symphony at southpark every sunday in june.. I work all around charlotte at some clubs too mixing bands and such I have a 401 from my freedomsmokes.com really awsome 401 but yeah I use to live in wilmington had 2 jobs in the mall at Hot Topic and Spencers in the mall but I couldent work at those at the same time If your around wilmington you deff would have seen me it was a couple years ago but I had long blond hair and I vape alot now when I work at bars and stuff .. I work at the epic center every now and then and near the university area too.. I am usually wearing a band shirt by the bands I litsen too Like A TOOL shirt and like other crew shirts I have when I work at a bar but when I am out on a job with my company I work for I wear their shirt.. Come out to southpark in june and see me! I will be around just look for a blond hair dude in a pony tail vaping on a 401 lol thats me lol

Last edited:

TnA

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
Fayetteville, NC
Sweet Morrisville here. I met with a friend from Durham a few weeks ago, he and I both have purchased aloooooot of stuff. Maybe those of us in the triangle area should get together one day this week for coffee and vaping. All who are interested or would like to shoot me an email.

I think I'd be interested (not sure how to shoot e-mails from here, yet :p). Might be a good way for a newb like me to get some training on all this gear I've now acquired! :oops: Would I look sillly coming w/ a plastic box full of drug paraphenelia-looking stuff?? :D

b12ad

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Kannapolis, NC
Hi all,

Just wanted to chime in and give my location. I'm in the Kannapolis/Landis area, just north of Charlotte. Glad to see so many others around (truly amazed)! I'm new to vaping, but loving it. Only have the entry level njoy pro for now (beginners mistake for me!) but waiting for my screwdriver, vapor king and 901/4075 to get here! Waiting on the liquid as well (wish there was somewhere closer to pick this up). I'm actually all vaped out of the npro cartridges and refuse to pay the $20 for 10 more at the local gas station... the liquid and ecigs can't come soon enough.

It has been overwhelming learning the ropes of this, but loads of excitement. I have to admit I was EXTREMELY confused a week ago, but this forum has a wealth of information and helpful folks that have made it much easier. Not to mention that the forum is addictive all itself! Thanks for everything and hope to talk soon ;-D

Brad
b12ad

Bulldog44

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Raleigh NC
I think I'd be interested (not sure how to shoot e-mails from here, yet :p). Might be a good way for a newb like me to get some training on all this gear I've now acquired! :oops: Would I look sillly coming w/ a plastic box full of drug paraphenelia-looking stuff?? :D

You can click on my user name and send me a private message. Nah you wouldn't look any sillier than a Bulldog smoking an e-cig. ;) I met my friend from Durham outside a Starbucks and we looked like a remake of Scarface. It was funny, we had all these bottles and weird looking contraptions. I will PM you and you can reply to me. Up at the top of the screen to the right, just below your Welcome TnA is where you can get your PMs. Not only am I a handsome Bulldog I am also helpful :D

vaporaddict

Apr 21, 2009
Raleigh, NC
So far we have 3 attendees to the Starbucks at Brier Creek Mall in Durham NC today at 3. Anyone else wishing to join feel free we will be the group with the mushroom cloud of vaping smoke above our heads. Plus I am strikingly handsome.......scratch that just look for the smoke. :D

Wow,,,hate I missed the "meet".....look forward to the next tho'.:)

cosican

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
CHAPEL HILL NC
Hello!

I just registered on the forum after lurking for about a month to say I live in south Durham. I'm still pretty new to vaping, but let me know when the next meet-up is and I'll drop on by.

btw, was everyone at Starbucks cool with the vape cloud?

Vaporsitx I sent you a PM, I am in Durham/Chapel Hill look at your PM's

awesome. it's nice to know I'm not the only person vaping in Charlotte.

a lot of people stare at me when I'm using it at a red light. earlier this morning I took a few good puffs and immediately stuck it between my visor and my CD holder which is strapped to the visor (just a convenient place to put it while driving), and I caught someone staring in near-horror. I'm sure they were thinking, "He just stuck a lit cigarette right in the visor! He doesn't give a ****!" although it was humorous, I feel slightly like a circus freak at times when people "catch" me vaping.
When I am on my bike, stopped at a stoplight, imagine the looks I get when I pull out my e-cigar and take a few puffs then stick it back in my pocket. People look at me and you cal tell they are thinking "either he's dumber than dirt or one tough ..... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread