The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

North Carolina Local Vapor Shops

Discussion in 'Tarheel Vapers' started by Justin25, Jul 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dwc2134

dwc2134 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 12, 2013
    Charlotte, NC, USA
    For the Charlotte area folks

Carolina Ecigs has two brick and mortar locations (both fairly new) in the Char-meck area. One in Huntersville and one in Fort Mill, SC. Prices are fairly competitive with MadVapes (though they don't have quite the selection of apv's, just a few VVs and mechs) and customer service is top notch. They carry halo juices, as well as their own house brand Smooth Vapes. http://www.carolinaecigs.com/#

(EDIT: Retracting my previous statement about the customer service at the MadVapes Charlotte location. Went in again today and service was very good, enough to retract my previous feelings).

2. QueenInNC
    This message by QueenInNC has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jul 26, 2013, Reason: SA posting in unauthorized area..
    Jun 26, 2013
  3. jonescreek

jonescreek Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2013
    WESTERN N.C.
    Smokey Mountain Vapors is a poor excuse for a vape shop...TERRIBLE customer service (just plain rude!) awful e-liquids, and for $40 dollars u can get 1ego batt 900mah/wcharger-1vivi nova tank and a bottle of disgusting juice! this place is a joke!!

4. VapoVamp

VapoVamp Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 21, 2011
    N.C.
    New storefront in Archdale, NC considered the Piedmont Area. Lots of great Juice by Marie. She only uses NC tobacco extracts. Great Hardware Genuine Joyetech, Vision, Smok. Open 7 days a week .

Its Called 'D and M Vapes'. You can google it for their website dandmvapes.com
    D & M Vapes Smokeless Electronic cigarettes and accessories, STOP Smoking and start Vapeing ! Brand names such as Joytech and Boge ! Dont smoke, Vape ! North Carolina

100418 Main Street
    Archdale, NC 27263
    (336)298-2739/(336)29V-APE9

See you all in the VAPEHAZE:vapor:

5. sweet tea

sweet tea Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2013
    Lexington, NC, USA
    New one in Winston-Salem called Southern Vapes. 1413 Trademart Blvd. I'm going tomorrow and check it out.

6. sweet tea

Jul 15, 2013
    Lexington, NC, USA
    Hey Guys, Went to Southern Vapes today! Nice store. Small but still very nice selection. Tasted several juices and ended up buying Clearwater and Black Cherry. Very tasty! The two ladies that work there are real nice and were very helpful. Go by and check them out.

7. sbakercam

sbakercam Full Member Verified Member

Jan 23, 2012
    north carolina
    Mad Vapes has opened a shop in the Fayetteville-Hope Mills area they have the best prices and selection in the area go check them out at 109 N. Main St. Suite 106 Hope Mills, NC 28348

8. bluegrasslover

bluegrasslover Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 23, 2011
    Willow Spring, NC
    Heard of a new one today in Cary at the intersection of Maynard and n Harrison. I think the name is e cigs. I'll report back after a visit.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

9. dwc2134

dwc2134 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 12, 2013
    Charlotte, NC, USA
    Don't know if it has been mentioned but there is a new shop in Greensboro, Alter-Vapes*. I went in on Friday and spent a few minutes in there. Prices are pretty good, selection is decent. The woman working the register when I was there didn't know too awful much about vaping, but was friendly enough. They've got some pretty kick-... juice, though.

10. sweet tea

Jul 15, 2013
    Lexington, NC, USA
    There's also another new one in Greensboro called Topdeck Vapes. They also have a store in Kernersville and a kiosk at Cook's Flea Market in Winston.

11. donnah

donnah Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dark city vapor has a store in Black Mountain. They have an online store. Great people, awesome juices made by the owner and their prices are great too!

12. KB Vape in Wilmington is by far the best I've found so far. Vapor Shack in Wilmington is decent too.

13. Just found a new one that has a lot of good stuff yesterday VaporCentrix. It's also in Wilmington.

14. sinistergentlemen

sinistergentlemen Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 6, 2013
    Charlotte, NC
    New shop in Charlotte, NC called Vapes Plus located on central ave just south of Plaza Midwood

15. Mapultz

Mapultz Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 6, 2013
    NC
    I found them yesterday! Their hardware was expensive, but the juices were a good price. They carry Halo, Highbrow and I can't remember what else.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

16. ncpatches

ncpatches Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 13, 2013
    Wake Forest NC USA
    Are they still in business? Would be interested in visiting.

17. ncpatches

ncpatches Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 13, 2013
    Wake Forest NC USA
    Didn't see it mentioned, but The Vapor Girl in Chapel Hill is great! They have 2 locations and their own juice lab. Hardware prices are about the same as most I'd guess, maybe slightly less than some, but the juice prices, I felt, was good. 30ml for $15 is better than a lot I've checked out. Yes, they have a juice bar where you can try before you buy.

If anyone knows of shops that are open in Raleigh, the info would be appreciated. It's 80 miles round trip to vaporgirl for me.

18. Slobalt7

Slobalt7 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2013
    Murika
    Been there several times and have a long time friend working there. They(including my friend) are very cocky whenever another local store comes up in conversation(the other store referred me there and I mentioned it). Liquid flavors aren't very good in the bottles, great in testers, equipment is ok...

Local stores to me:
    Fayetteville:

Vape Life-owner seems stuck up but other employees are courteous and knowledgeable, limited selection but amazing liquids, one girl allowed to build coils, seems to do them properly
    ElectroVape- very courteous, no mech/rba knowledge, could tell you all about VV/VW and tanks all day, good selection of what they know, good selection of liquid

Hope Mills:
    Madvapes- decent selection of equipment, pretty knowledgeable, huge liquid selection

Spring Lake:
    ElectroNic- tiny shop, good and crap liquids, real good guy but not knowledgeable on more than BC tanks and Joytech products
    Carolina Vapor Emporium- Very nice staff, limited selections though a little bit of everything, vast knowledge on RBA's, VV/VW, mechs, and ofcourse egos. Will build coils properly.

19. DixieBelle

DixieBelle Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 4, 2014
    Tobaccoville, NC
    Been to King Vapes, made me feel like a red-headed step child. Not for a beginner. I bought some of their stuff, but it started leaking soon after I bought it. So, I quit and went back to cigs. Then my local cig store (Tarheel Tobacco) in King started selling. Lady knew her stuff, so I am back to vaping and very happy. Their Tobacco Light is very nice mixed with a few drops of Cinnamon Apple.

20. craftmath

craftmath Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 16, 2011
    Wilson, NC
    Vapor Market in Knightdale! Great service, nice setup, and a wide selection for all range of vapors. Ego starter kits and mechs with rebuildables all under one roof. The juice selection is nice! House made juices as well as some "top shelf" juices (Standard, Alpha, and Space Jam!) Juice bar is there as well so you can sample the liquids. Check it out!

21. bluegrasslover

bluegrasslover Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 23, 2011
    Willow Spring, NC
    No. That place is gone but they have 2 other locations now called the puffing monkey.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.