North Carolina Vapes - NEW Website & Now Selling E-liquid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbmcdan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2011
TX
Just a quick bump and shoutout to Lisa at north carolina vapes -- I had lots of questions, which she answered quickly and kindly via email. The "BigBen" i got was labeled as a "blem" due to some scratches, but it looks great and works perfectly...and was a steal at the "bargain bin" price. It's a solid little box and seems well constructed -- highly recommend north carolina vapes for great customer service, fast shipping (she shipped it out on a Saturday within hours of my order), and good products.
Well done!

edit: they also offer 808 threaded box mods for those of you that are partial to those carto's!

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
Just a quick bump and shoutout to Lisa at north carolina vapes -- I had lots of questions, which she answered quickly and kindly via email. The "BigBen" i got was labeled as a "blem" due to some scratches, but it looks great and works perfectly...and was a steal at the "bargain bin" price. It's a solid little box and seems well constructed -- highly recommend north carolina vapes for great customer service, fast shipping (she shipped it out on a Saturday within hours of my order), and good products.
Well done!

edit: they also offer 808 threaded box mods for those of you that are partial to those carto's!

Thanks for the shoutout jbmcdan - glad you are pleased with your purchase! We strive to provide good products, fast shipping, and great customer service!
Stay tuned for the announcements of new arrivals! :D

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
We need your help! Since we are new to the ecig business we would like to get a feel for your preferences in regards to vaping.

Please take a minute of your time and take our survey HERE.

It's a very short, 8 question survey.

All participants will receive a special discount code for North Carolina Vapes once our new stock arrives next week!!

Please answer each question and don't forget to add your email address in Question # 8 so we can send you your special code!

We really appreciate your participation and hope this will give us some insight in to what our customers prefer!

Have a great day and Vape On!!

Lisa

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
I went over to your site today and looked under the e-liquid section and it was suppose to show ten flavors but is only showing one candy cane. Are you out of the other flavors? Oh congrats on the new website. Thought I would check it out as I might want to purchase but it is only showing the one flavor

Sorry - we had a clearance sale last weekend and sold all of the flavors except candy cane. We will be restocking in the next couple of weeks in larger size bottles (we only had the 5ml).
Please stay tuned for announcements of new arrivals and join our newsletter to be one of the first to know!

Thanks for stopping by!

Lisa

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
Thanks for all the survey responses! Keep 'em coming! Your input is very valuable to us as we aim to please our customers!!

We will send the discount code to all participants next week as soon as the "slow boat from China" arrives! :D

Our stock is pretty bare right now but we have lots on the way so bare with us please!

We have new 30 ml bottles of Ultimate Vapor eliquid coming in on Monday in 11mg and 24mg and hopefully the rest of the new items will be soon to follow!

Have a great weekend everyone and Vape On!

Lisa
NORTH CAROLINA VAPES

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
The survey is now closed and all participants have been emailed their discount code.

THANKS to EVERYONE who participated! We received great responses!

Expected to arrive this week:

E-Power kits (VERY few)

GO GO Cartomizers

808D-1 Dual Coil Cartomizers

EGO-T Atties and Cartridges

Reg and LR 510 atties

30ml Ultimate Vapor E-Liquid

Stay tuned for announcements as we add these items to the site!

Have a great week and Vape On!

Lisa
North Carolina Vapes

WOOHOO! My 1000th POST!! :D

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
We just added some new stock to our webstore at NORTH CAROLINA VAPES!

SmokTech EPOWER KITS (VERY few for now - better hurry!)

SmokTech Dual Coil Cartomizers for the 808D-1 !!!

EGO-T Atomizers and Tank Cartridges!

LR306 and LR510 attys!

New 30 ml bottles of Ultimate Vapor E-Liquid and new flavors - Vanutla and Cinnamon Pear!

New TINY TONY 3.76V box mod - same size as a cigarette lighter!!

Check us out today at NORTH CAROLINA VAPES!

Always 10% OFF with code ECF10 !

Always FREE shipping on orders of $50.00 or more!

We offer USPS First Class shipping and PayPal!

Vape on!:vapor::vapor::vapor::D

Lisa

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
The TINY TONY is going fast! Only one blue one left in stock.

I will get some more made after the holiday!

I have been testing the SmokTech EPOWER since yesterday afternoon and I am really liking it! It is like a large EGO but really a lot lighter in weight than I imagined!

The 14650 battery lasts me a whole day and I am a pretty heavy vaper. It is built solid and the Dual Coil cartos work just fine on the EPOWER.

The EPOWER is a great 3.7V tube mod for a consistent all-day vape IMO.

We should have the GO GO cartos in approx. 2 weeks. Our first order got sent to RUSSIA!!! lol

Guess that's what happens sometimes when you order from overseas! Anyway, a second shipment went out yesterday so I hope this time it gets here!!

Thanks to everyone for their support!

Vape On!

Lisa

Last edited:

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
hey lisa -- is the blue tiny tony the blue in the picture on your site? looks almost lavender....but when you pick the color to add to cart it shows as a dark blue...is it dark or light?
also, is the tiny tony switch tough enough for dual coils -- 2amps or higher?

The blue Tiny Tony is what I would call a Cornflower or Lavender/Blue. It is a medium shade of blue though.

The duals run fine on the Tony!

Thanks!
Lisa

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
I know that Lisa will be along any moment to answer your question but I can tell you that I have one of her mods similar to the Tiny Tony and it works great with the Dual Coils :)

Edit: See how fast she is! lol

LOL! Thanks Salem!!

There is no actual switch issue with the Tiny Tony as it is a slide-type switch that just pushes a metal loop against the negative side of the battery to cause it to fire.

The dual coils work just fine with the Tony.

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
Slightly used Bauway 510-N Mod just added to the Bargain Bin at a great price!

We purchase a lot of ecig kits to test before we decide to offer them for sale. We can't possibly keep all of these around and hate to see them collect dust, so we put them in the Bargain Bin at a reduced price!

Each item has a full description of it's condition. Check it out! Bargain Bin

Need a gift for a fellow vaper??

NC Vapes offers GIFT CERTIFICATES! Fast, easy, and customizable!

We hope everyone has a safe and Happy Fourth of July weekend!

Remember - no shipping on 7/4/11 due to postal holiday.

All orders received by midnight tonight (7/1/11) will be shipped on 7/2/11.

Vape On!!

Lisa
North Carolina Vapes

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
In celebration of July 4th we are offering FREE SHIPPING on ALL orders through midnight on July 4th!

• EPOWER KITS
  • 808D-1 and 510 DUAL COIL CARTOMIZERS
  • USA-MADE ELIQUID
  • HANDMADE BOX MODS
  • BATTERIES and ACCESSORIES
  • MORE!
Check out our BARGAIN BIN!

NORTH CAROLINA VAPES

Use code ECF10 for 10% OFF!!

Everyone have a safe and fun weekend!:vapor::vapor:

Lisa

Status