• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

North Florida Vapers Meetup Saturday Sept. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razgul

Jul 18, 2012
Florida
The first ever NFV meetup has a tentative schedule of Saturday, September 22, 2012 at Buffalo Wild Wings in Orange Park, Florida. It is located 5 minutes from 95/295 and a 15-30 minute jump from I-10 to 95/295. (Times vary due to traffic). It is a 30-45 minute drive from Jacksonville and a 2.5 hour drive from Orlando. It will start at noon and end whenever the last person leaves. BW3's has an outdoor smoking area and decently priced food, I think they have pool tables and if not the OP mall/theater is across the street, there is a bowling alley 10 minutes away and a billiards hall about 10 minutes away.

1940 Wells Road
Orange Park, FL 32073

Time: Noon - Last person leaves

If the majority cannot make it due to the Suncoast Vapers Meet, then i'll gladly reschedule it to Sunday, Sept. 23rd.

Please leave me some feedback in the comments so I can get a head count and finalize plans.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
So wish I could come to the meet-up, but the Gators are playing and I will be in Gainesville :(. Hopefully you ill do this again, soon.
We did have a small gathering at the beach (Bucketts) and had around 7 peeps show-was fun!!!!!!!!!!! Let me know about the next one, I still have some COV and ELP e-liquids.

Congrats B2L!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread