The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

North Texas Vapers Meetup: Prep

Discussion in 'North Texas Vapers' started by ALUCARD, Nov 21, 2009.

What Day? Please choose THE best day.

1. MON

2. TUES

3. WEN

4. THUR

5. FRI

6. SAT

7. SUN

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ALUCARD

ALUCARD Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2009
    Wylie, TX
    Just need to know when you guys are usually available. I'd like to plan a big meet where we could hang all day somewhere, maybe camping, but for now let's get a general day when everyone is available for a semi-regular meet. I would imagine Friday Night or Saturday sometime, but you never know.

Thanks,

Jon

2. m1273c

m1273c Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2009
    Texas, U.S.A.
    The camping part kinda scares me, but I'm up for a small get-together somewhere.

3. ALUCARD

Oct 24, 2009
    Wylie, TX
    I'm just thinking of the truck club that I'm a member of - we did a weekend at Lake Belton and it was a blast. I only knew most of the members from the forums, but was really a great time.

We'll most likely meet at Flying saucer and reserve the patio for this - I've done it before for meets and it's comfortable and relaxed.

4. xaiver56

xaiver56 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2009
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I am up for either Friday night or Sat. any time

5. bockafer

bockafer Full Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Dallas, TX
    I'm free any day but Wednesday.

6. Fodder4U

Fodder4U Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2009
    The Colony, Texas
    I am free on weekends and most evenings after 7pm. LOL I go camping all the time. Usually go up to OK with the kayak club/friends or over to Gilmer and Bridgeport with the Jeep club to do rock crawling.

7. Cheezit

Cheezit Full Member ECF Veteran

Nov 7, 2009
    North Central Texas
    I chose Friday for an evening, as it would likely be closer to me from work if we meet in the Dallas/Addison whatever area. Saturdays would work too.

8. TJPatt72

TJPatt72 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 17, 2009
    Tx
    Sat. early afternoon would be best for me depending on how my crew is doing at the time and what the weather is like. Camping wouldn't bother me, but just can't do it due to mandantory feeding around here. Would like to see some of the mods and how they work, but don't have much to show for myself-510's and 510 PT's made mobile. Might be able to bring some home brews of juices though by that time.

9. McCordRM

McCordRM Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 14, 2009
    Back in Texas! Yay!
    I would need to know about any meet at least 3 months ahead of time. I'm stationed in
    Colorado at the moment, so I'd have to take Leave to show up. :)

10. ALUCARD

Oct 24, 2009
    Wylie, TX
    Looks like Saturday is our best bet right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.