• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Northeast Indiana Vapers...Where you at??? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's at least "company".

Why, yes it is!

We're (my wife and I) really liking this vs our analogs, we're into our third week, DIYing now and just cant get over how different and better vaping is! We've already amassed 35 premade flavors, 7 custom diy's and growing, and 15 base flavors - man doesn't take long to get the stash going!

We made up a few flavors we really like (smooth vapors - no tobaccos) and really enjoying it. I was sure I'd need the tobacco flavors but once I tried cotton candy from madvapes my whole life changed :vapor:

Who'd a thunk - huh?

You guys know of any vendors around northern Indiana besides cignot?

I think I'm ready to mod a 5 volt device (my profession involves most of the parts less attys and carts) as my wife really likes only the passthru for good vaping (me too really) I guess it's already time!:laugh:

Anyway, good chattin with neighbors...

jim

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
I do not know of a vendor in northern IN except for one that does battery covers. Stickers to make the battery pretty that wrap around.

The next closest I know of is Indy Vape Shop in Speedway. B&M plus online, but keeps kinda' odd hours.

I recall one in MI, but cannot recall name or location in the mitt.

You'll know you've been mixing awhile when you start passing on great nic sales because you cannot figure out how to fit another bottle in the freezer.

I've gone through over a liter of 100mg nic and have almost 2x's that in the freezer. I think creating new mixes is the best part of the whole hobby.

Now, if you could get an 18650 battery holder that just plain works, that would be a great thing. Every box mod I've made I've had to craft the battery holder by hand. Not difficult, but not as robust as I'd like.

MPage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2011
Warsaw, Indiana
I am in Warsaw and have vaped over 6 months. Vaping only after 46+ years of nasties. There is a store in Elwood but not full of any mixture- she is only eGo-T and juice, tho it was more than enough for me to start- good gal and good prices. Sure there are more Hoosiers but many may not know abt this forum. Very glad I found it fairly early in this new season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread