Northerner Driving Me Nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
See emails below. Am I asking too much or is this as ridiculous as I think it is....

Time: 08/24/2010 21:28:13​
I placed an order (#688484) on 7-11-10 and have received the partial shipment a while ago as some items were out of stock, even though they were "green lit" in stock when I ordered. I have written twice before regarding this matter. Is there any indication of you guys getting the rest of my order in stock soon? Its been 6 weeks. If it is going to be a while can I get the 5 cans of regular size Thunder Frosted portions (that show in stock) instead of the mini's and long+ thunder's? Please let me know as I would really like what I ordered, but I am going to need to place an order soon and i'll take what I can get.

Thanks,

JD
Time: 08/25/2010 09:46:08​

The thunder frosted long+ is now instock, but the thunder frosted mini is not. We unfortunately don't have no ETA on the mini snus as this time. We are sorry about the delay.

Do you want to exchange the thunder frosted mini for thunder es mini in order to receive quicker?
[ Quote ]
Time: 08/27/2010 14:54:53​

I will take 3 cans of the thunder frosted long+ and 2 cans of the thunder frosted es strong portion ASAP.

Thanks,

JD

[ Quote ]
Time: 08/27/2010 15:04:28​

We can only change the thunder frosted mini to another product in the same tax group.

You can choose from these brands instead of the thunder frosted mini:
888 : Catch Licorice, Mini Portion
879 : General, Mini Portion
869 : General, White Mini Portion
873 : Göteborgs Rapé, White Mini Portion
0155 : Thunder ES, Mini Portion
882 : Tre Ankare, White Mini Portion

[ Quote ]
Time: 08/27/2010 16:27:51​
If you dont have anything frosted in a mini can I get all frosted long+? I do not want any of the ones that you listed. If the price remains the same for the long+ and es strong portions why cant I get those? The general mini's are almost $1.00 more per can and I have the option to get those instead of the cheaper thunder ones??? I dont understand. Once again, ALL these products I ordered were "GREEN LIT IN STOCK" when I ordered. I MADE SURE to order ones that were in stock so this type of thing never happened. Also, my original order contained BOTH mini's and long ++ so I order in both tax groups.

Thanks,

JD
[ Quote ]
Time: 08/30/2010 10:58:16​

We can not change it to any other brands than the ones I listed for you due to taxes. So if you donät want any of them we can just keep your order as it is, and ship it as soon as all items are back instock again.
[ Quote ]
Time: 08/30/2010 15:52:49​

QuoteThe thunder frosted long+ is now instock, but the thunder frosted mini is not.

Please send me the 2 or 3 cans of long+ that I ordered now and i'll wait for the mini's to get in stock.
[ Quote ]
Time: 08/30/2010 16:04:35​

The problem is that we can not ship so many times with UPS, that is far to expensive, that's why the remaining items will be shipped as soon as the thunder frosted mini is back instock again. Are you sure you don't want to exchange it? We are sorry about the delay.
[ Quote ]
Time: 08/30/2010 17:18:01​

Are you kidding me? Out of this order you shipped a single can of General to me so I figured it wasn't an issue. Once again, this was not my mistake because I ordered stuff that was supposedly IN STOCK. It's not my problem as I paid for the shipping for this order already. I paid $16 for the 2nd day air!!!! If something I ordered is now in stock, I want it. I don't think thats too much to ask. Money is not the issue, its the principals and simple customer service. I'm not going to spend $12 or $16 to ship something I already paid for, and paid to ship.

However, I need to place another order for Thunder ES's so can we work out some way to include the long+ cans with that?

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I love how they offered to ship the other minis first, then when I asked to ship what I ordered, it all of a sudden costs too much. and dont forget the single can I got 2 weeks after the original order.

I dont understand why I am being offered cans that cost a $1 more/per can and I can't get my cheapo thunders substituted because of "taxes". It should all be in the "Smokeless" tax

Last edited by a moderator:

TWISTED VICTOR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
The edge of Mayhem
Plain and simple, Northerner sucks. If the order's completed as it should be we're good to go. If there's any problem at all we gotta twist some nipples just to get their attention. I'm shocked you got any email response at all. Once in a while Frank pops in over at SnusOn and sweet-talks disgruntled customers, but in the long run Northerner's customer service is either confusing or non-responsive. In the end, after dealing with a problem and see it get even more muddled-up, all a person wants to do is start over from scratch...and that doesn't seem to work either. The only thing that works for me at a time like this is repeatedly banging my head on a concrete floor. At least it feels more productive. Unfortunately, they've cornered the American market and they know it.

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
JD, I feel bad for you having to deal with that hassle. If they screwed up then they should just bite the bullet and send multiple shipments. I hope things get worked out for you.

Im sure that it costs a major distributor sooo much money to send a package. They act like they pay the same amount as I would going down to Fed Ex myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread